Culture Collapse in Canada. Pepper Your Angus Accordingly.

Louis CK masturbates in front of women whom he supposedly got consent from, that's not considered cultural collapse.
Republican candidate for Alabama Senate seat makes inappropriate advances to teenage girls is that cultural collapse? Nope.

Don't you get sick of pushing "but look at the muslims they're going to destroy our society" narative?

Louis CK masturbates in front of women whom he supposedly got consent from, that's not considered cultural collapse.
Republican candidate for Alabama Senate seat makes inappropriate advances to teenage girls is that cultural collapse? Nope.

Don't you get sick of pushing "but look at the muslims they're going to destroy our society" narative?

So you're ok with English eventually being surpassed by Arabic as the second most spoken mother tongue language in Quebec according to collected census data?

Did you even bother to listen to the video?

What? I asked him a question based on what he posted. What does that have to with me pointing to anything..... lol.

For starters, your "question" contains an accusation. You didn't say "What is your opinion about..." but rather used "So, you're ok with..." which is a blatant attempt at manipulating people by insinuating that he agrees with something people view as unacceptable. It's a very annoying technique that has been overused in this section.

Secondly, can you quantify your "eventually". Is it going to happen in 20 years? 50? a hundred? a thousand years?

So you're ok with English eventually being surpassed by Arabic as the second most spoken mother tongue language in Quebec according to collected census data?

I frankly don't care what a person's mother tongue is, the vast majority of people I know don't have french of english as their mother tongue and speak 3 languages. So a person grew up speaking arab at home what's the problem with the arabic language?

You're already conflating arabic with muslim.
You're extrapolating a sharp short-term trend and combining with a long pronounced longer-term trend to come to a conclusion that's probably multiple decades away.

I grew up knowing plenty of lebanese christians/muslims who spoke arab all the time. There was no problem then and there is no problem today.

How about getting to know the individuals instead of just projecting fear and ignorance onto people you don't know?

I frankly don't care what a person's mother tongue is, the vast majority of people I know don't have french of english as their mother tongue and speak 3 languages. So a person grew up speaking arab at home what's the problem with the arabic language?

You're already conflating arabic with muslim.
You're extrapolating a sharp short-term trend and combining with a long pronounced longer-term trend to come to a conclusion that's probably multiple decades away.

I grew up knowing plenty of lebanese christians/muslims who spoke arab all the time. There was no problem then and there is no problem today.

How about getting to know the individuals instead of just projecting fear and ignorance onto people you don't know?

Now you are just parroting left wing libertarianism, and doing so blindly. The census data isn't conflating the spoken Arabic language with Islam. And nothing I've said here even remotely supports your fictitious claim. All I've done is taken the 2011 Stats Canada census data and compared it to the 2016 Stats Canada census data. I'm not coloring anything or manipulating the numbers. The numbers are publicly available. Who's bringing up Islam in this discussion? And you finish off your reply with a personal attack out of left field after you know nothing about me. Who's the one with an agenda here and is projecting insecurities?

For starters, your "question" contains an accusation. You didn't say "What is your opinion about..." but rather used "So, you're ok with..." which is a blatant attempt at manipulating people by insinuating that he agrees with something people view as unacceptable. It's a very annoying technique that has been overused in this section.

Secondly, can you quantify your "eventually". Is it going to happen in 20 years? 50? a hundred? a thousand years?

Someone posts a link to a video and he responded with:

Spliter_01 said:

So let me get this straight... you're ok with the above blind suggestive comment directed at the person who linked a video to which he didn't have a hand in making and whom only inserted a sad face emoji, but take exception to the way I asked my question? So his comment labels the OP as anti-muslim and as someone with a political or religious agenda to that end, and you take issue to my supposed counter accusation. Where's the head scratcher emoji.

Now you are just parroting left wing libertarianism, and doing so blindly. The census data isn't conflating the spoken Arabic language with Islam. And nothing I've said here even remotely supports your fictitious claim. All I've done is taken the 2011 Stats Canada census data and compared it to the 2016 Stats Canada census data. I'm not coloring anything or manipulating the numbers. The numbers are publicly available. Who's bringing up Islam in this discussion? And you finish off your reply with a personal attack out of left field after you know nothing about me. Who's the one with an agenda here and is projecting insecurities?

1. I asked Illuminance if he's sick of pushing his "muslim destroying society narative" and you respond with a question about the arabic language, I don't think I'm wrong in interpreting what you said as equating arab=muslim, but fair enough if that's now what you meant then it's not what you meant.

2. I didn't say you you were coloring or manupulating the numbers from the census. What I said is that you're drawing a conclusion that's
a) partially based upon a sharp uptick on a very recent trend (increase in immigration from arab countries, while ignoring that 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants often lose their ancestral language)
b) partially based upon a prolonged trend over decades (decline of the anglo population, loi 101, lower fertility rate amongst western countries)
c) projecting how both those trends will converge several decades into the future, (without at a minimum stipulating that it would require the current trends to be sustained, and isn't something that statistician would do)

3. Asking people to "get to know individuals" is a personal attack now? Maybe I'm guilty of importing all of the retarded immigrant/muslim bashing from all Illuminance other threads into this one but that's inevitablty where this thread was going anyways.

Someone posts a link to a video and he responded with:

So let me get this straight... you're ok with the above blind suggestive comment directed at the person who linked a video to which he didn't have a hand in making and whom only inserted a sad face emoji, but take exception to the way I asked my question? So his comment labels the OP as anti-muslim and as someone with a political or religious agenda to that end, and you take issue to my supposed counter accusation. Where's the head scratcher emoji.
Have you not paid any attention to Illuminance's posting history? It's not a blind suggestive comment but a reaction of annoyance towards his constant fear-mongering and truth-bending.

And yes, people who use expressions like "So, you are saying that..." or "So, you agree with..." are annoying as fuck.

Juste une question de temps...

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/20...-vague-de-migrants-a-la-frontiere-dit-heurtel

Pourtant ces gens ont une reponse instantannée, les résidents de souche sechent au bout du fil lol. Low salaries, fuck the local pop.

Regardez le nuage de fumée en hauteur!!! Pres des lumieres!! Vous savez pas du tout de quoi vous parlez si vous traitez les gens de pogne cul. Qui veut travailler dans ces conditions la? Fumée, flashes, poussieres de grindage, etincelles, brulures physiques ou UV, autres malaises. C est drole de voir certaines personnes de chier sur les travailleurs alors qu'ils n'ont JAMAIS mis les pieds dans une usine de soudure. Soudeur tu est le connard de premiere, on te fait faire tout ce que l'on veut, pire quand la job ralenti. Encore pire, une fois la job manquante on t'envoie chez toi ''jai pu de job pour toi''. Lol go fuck yourself avec ta job de cul. Je vais travailler a la pharmacie et avec un peu de percevérence je vais faire le meme calisse de salaire a fournir les tampons de msentruations....Lol. Soudeurs qu'ils disaient, allez y c est un job du futur. Tout ce qui manque de main d'oeuvre= job de marde sous payée.

Quand ca dit manque de main d'oeuvre, penurie de main d'oeuvre c est que c est de la calisse de marde. Les maraichers qui se plaignent de ne pas avoir de cueuilleurs de fraises....Lol. Salaire de marde, grosse chaleur, rendement de marde, si tu fournis pas on te crache dessus/chie dessus presque littéralement. Et cest que deux exemples. Oh oui grosse penurie de travailleurs soumis qui vont manger de la marde comme le maraicher se sen cette journée la.... Mmm hum

Last edited:
I'm a welder. I make 65k a year, own a house, a car and a motorcycle. I work exactly 40 hours a week, and I can't take work home with me, so I don't need to deal with work emails at 9pm.

Lol don't you guys ever get tired? Don't you guys feel fkin stupid sometimes arguing over same copy/pasta links triggered by same trolls again and again over the internet? making walls of text that no one gives a shit or read at the end of the day? lol.. Think about it ffs

a wise man once said "do not feed trolls"
Listen to the wise man and don't play their stupid game

at the end of the day, left or right it's same dumbasses with biased one sided brain. Focus on what's real to you and live your life

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lol don't you guys ever get tired? Don't you guys feel fkin stupid sometimes arguing over same copy/pasta links triggered by same trolls again and again over the internet? making walls of text that no one gives a shit or read at the end of the day? lol.. Think about it ffs

i get tired; of reading this shit all over again

Have you not paid any attention to Illuminance's posting history? It's not a blind suggestive comment but a reaction of annoyance towards his constant fear-mongering and truth-bending.

And yes, people who use expressions like "So, you are saying that..." or "So, you agree with..." are annoying as fuck.

So, you are saying that people who receive money from foreign countries in exchange for favours shouldn't be president? :)

Tout ce qui manque de main d'oeuvre= job de marde sous payée.

Quand ca dit manque de main d'oeuvre, penurie de main d'oeuvre c est que c est de la calisse de marde. Les maraichers qui se plaignent de ne pas avoir de cueuilleurs de fraises....Lol. Salaire de marde, grosse chaleur, rendement de marde, si tu fournis pas on te crache dessus/chie dessus presque littéralement. Et cest que deux exemples. Oh oui grosse penurie de travailleurs soumis qui vont manger de la marde comme le maraicher se sen cette journée la.... Mmm hum

J'imagine que ça doit être raciste de dire que les immigrants ET/OU travailleurs recruté à l'étranger qui acceptent des jobs de marde sous payer font en sorte que les conditions et les salaires de ces dites job ne s'améliore pas. On manque de main d'oeuvre dit le gouvernement, ouin ouin c'est ça, vous manquez de cheap labor ma gang de tabarnak...

Le gouvernement vient d'assouplir les régles pour que ça soit plus facile recruter des soudeurs à l'étranger, manac est content. Esti de bonne solution quand tu manques de main d’œuvre. c'était pas assez que tout est fait en chine, on est rendu à la mondialisation de la main d’œuvre, le cheap labor vient à notre porte on a même plus besoin d'aller construire des usines la-bas.

Marché d'offre et de demande mon cul, si ta job de marde personne veut la faire la solution c'est de monter le salaire et/ou les conditions, pas d'engager des mexicains payer 4$ de l'h pis de les renvoyer au Mexique l'hiver avec NOTRE argent de chômage. Vu de même, je devrais avoir le droit d'ouvrir mon garage, engager des mécano du guatemala, les payer 5$ de l'heure mais quand même charger 80$ de l'heure au client, tsé offre et demande.

Back