Golf R : Soundaktor buzz

Je trouve que le système de résonateurs qui amplifie le son dans l'habitacle des Mustang est moins pire que celui des tracks pré-enregistrés qui jouent dans les speakers de Volks.
C'est deux systèmes différents.

les tracks pré-enregistrer c'est dans les BMW. Le soundaktor de VW amplifie les sons de l'engine bay au travers de l'habitacle, point.

"The Soundaktor amplifies actual engine sound in the cabin of the car. It does not re-create nor utilize pre-recorded sound" Daryll Harrison, Volkswagen Brand Public Relations Manager

les tracks pré-enregistrer c'est dans les BMW. Le soundaktor de VW amplifie les sons de l'engine bay au travers de l'habitacle, point.

"The Soundaktor amplifies actual engine sound in the cabin of the car. It does not re-create nor utilize pre-recorded sound" Daryll Harrison, Volkswagen Brand Public Relations Manager

Avec un drone en prime et probablement une sonorité de marde pour quelqu'un qui y porte attention. J'aime bien mieux l'idée d'un système comme celui de la Mustang, au moins c'est 100% analogue/naturel.

paradigmqc : I'm giving you a warning for everyone to see. We're no longer in the late 90s early 2000s where people use the word gay as some kind of childish insult, you've called a few people gay so far in this thread. So chill on the name calling.

As for the actual thread, I read more about these systems and to be honest I'm starting to see why they're doing it. Either the sound would never reach the cabin (or not enough) from the engine bay, or in some cases the sound is just not nice to hear.

I know its not ideal, but as someone else said in the thread, we almost have no other choice because of all the laws/restrictions/anti pollution systemes now on cars.

Reality is in 10-15 years there will be alot of electric cars on the road making 0 noise....

Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of a car's engine while driving, but I also understand today's realities as well. We have to stop sounding like the old man that worked in Sears for 35 years selling Fridges.

paradigmqc : I'm giving you a warning for everyone to see. We're no longer in the late 90s early 2000s where people use the word gay as some kind of childish insult, you've called a few people gay so far in this thread. So chill on the name calling.
Ok sorry.

C'est nice quand ta une strap qui crie tu l'entend en TABARNAK

je lit ça juste après avoir regardé ce video sur petrolicious ... what happend to cars ...

0:12

1:21

2:29

Easy to say when you're driving a 10 + year old 5000$ car.

Manufacturers don't care about ti-counes who can only afford 10 year old cars. They care about the people who are spending real money for new cars, people dumping 40+K on a GTI or R are a difficult clientèle who want/need their cars to do more than just be a juvenile ti-coune rocket. They aren't willing to make the same sacrifices and compromises as someone who is buying a 10 year old ''sports car''.

If there wasnt that many stupid and usless gadgets on the car (soundaktor,fake exhast tips, 4mufflers ,etc. ) the car would cost like 30k+,more affordable and less fake.

Yeah de cabin is quiet and you cant hear the engine sound, they should just put an option with a louder oem exhaust, problem solved

I got the car delivered with the soundaktor cancelled. They did it with VAGcom while prepping the car for delivery back in december 2015. *byewhore*

Met le a 50% volume avec le vagcom (obd plug)
Sa fixer mon buzzing noise quand j'avais mon mk7r

Les audi s3 on pas ce probleme, le part number est différent. Peut-etre aussi que la voiture en sois est mieu insonoriser je sais pas trop.

Mais j'ai tester a 0% c'était vraiment ennuyant, et 30% trop bas. 50 le sweet spot, en fait sa va corriger a genre 52 ou 53% quand tu va faire appliquer. Le software est fait ainsi.

Bienvenue dans l'ère des nouveaux véhicules, insonorisés, mais que le monde veux entendre gronder.

C'est pas que c'est insonorisé plus qu'un autre c'est que tu aura jamais un bon son d'un i4 turbo. Au mieux tu peux faire sortir des pew pew psssss pew pew pssss qui excite les enfants.

Bmw ont le même problème avec les i6 turbo. Y'a pas grand son de qualité qui sort de la.

Au final tu peux tout retirer l'exhaust et avoir du bruit. C'est que du bruit, rendu la aussi bien l'avoir silencieux.

Le son dans les haut-parleurs je suis pas capable, remarque ca va super bien avec le feeling qu'il reste dans le volant avec les crémaillère électriques et les transmission automatique et dsg.

Back