What's going on with VW new inventory? GTIs are like unicorns right now?

un ami a signé au dealer pour une GTI autobahn rouge manuelle lundi, la semaine passée, et il l'a eu hier!

Maybe I'm racist, but I still question the build quality of anything coming out of Mexico.

No wonder it's taking so long to get GTI's here..

Brb going to hell

I had the same kind of thoughts, but I had a talk with my father in law who works at Nova Bus, he says their Mexico plant is the most effective with the least warranty claims in all their plants, including Quebec, Sweden, Japan, etc...! They win prizes for the quality and efficiency of their work year after year, who would have known

Maybe I'm racist, but I still question the build quality of anything coming out of Mexico.

Brb going to hell
The Honda Fit that is sold in Canada is built in China, Ford EcoSport is India, Buick Envision is China as well. GMs plants in China are much more efficient and automated compared to North American plants full of UAW workers

Mexico has been building cars for a lonnnggg time compared to those nations...

I think it might have something to do with the diesel cars being brought in, I see a lot of people on my facebook page for the emission thing that brought it their vw and came out with a gti, so you have to kinda think of 100000 people and more trading in their car for another one, that,s a lot of movement!

Pas compliqué pu personne achette de GTI, le monde achette des R.

Passat et Atlas sont faits dans le Tenessee

Brb going to hell

people keep saying this but...you guys are all refering to back when the mk3s were build there and had rat nests of wiring..mexico has come a long way and are doing very well in all manufacturing fields.

The GTI MK7 is a great daily car, the best bang for the buck even though it is starting to creap up in price. The R is not needed for city driving unless you have the additional disposable income.

The GTI is usable, fun to drive, and affordable to maintain. My wife is on her second, she's owned a MK6 and now MK7. She is pretty possessive about it.

The Honda Fit that is sold in Canada is built in China, Ford EcoSport is India, Buick Envision is China as well. GMs plants in China are much more efficient and automated compared to North American plants full of UAW workers

Mexico has been building cars for a lonnnggg time compared to those nations...
Since you mentioned the EcoSport. I saw one on the road yesterday and holy shit it's an ugly POS.

I can't believe they killed off the Fiesta to replace it with that thing.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Since you mentioned the EcoSport. I saw one on the road yesterday and holy shit it's an ugly POS.

I can't believe they killed off the Fiesta to replace it with that thing.

I still can't get over that swinging rear door and non lift glass at the rear..

Our neighbor got one. I still can't get over that swinging rear door and non lift glass at the rear..
Did he get it with the 3cyl or the 4x4 with the focus engine ? There is a lot of questionable choices done on that car like the rear door. At least they got rid of the twin clutch that everyone hates and put a regular automatic.

At least the interior is pretty nice (from pictures of higher trims). It's the interior of the new fiesta we don't get here.

Sur le groupe facebook VW Québec yen a une d’afficher en transfert de bail pour toi OP

6e2b384e66bce251d5c26b7b2d51fd29.jpg

8d906f947982cb2e5e47a5352a3caaed.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back