Ferrari accident

MrDuddly

Not sure if I should be posting this elsewhere but drove past a crash involving a nice Ferrari yesterday on decarie and queen mary. Hope people walked away but that Ferrari looks messed up!
ef2f54f754c48a81c2009159492cf039.jpg
b63ede92f3b9947cb16a8335b68b50d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in Vancouver that chance would've been around 90%...but I don't think in Montreal .....yet.
here it's more like jews, arabs or Italians ;)

Its spreading.. First Vancouver, then Toronto.. Last year a Chinese national wrecked a McLaren 2 km from the dealer on a road test, actually it was on the on ramp to the 400 from the 7...
http://driving.ca/mclaren/auto-news/news/video-toronto-driver-smashes-a-mclaren-into-an-audi-r8

Italians don't drive their Ferrari's they just park them in the garage and stare at them or when they do its on a tow truck to the shop source boxcaracer :D. Ferrari at the shop hasn't moved in like a year but Nick cleans it everyday with a diaper

lolll fukcer I actually did 250km on mine since I got it back last week.
This accident seems to be a classic case of more money than brains.

lolll fukcer I actually did 250km on mine since I got it back last week.
This accident seems to be a classic case of more money than brains.
Lots of people in expensive cars can't drive them for shit. Anyone with money and no driving skill can go buy a supercar

Il y avait une 488 qui a eu un accident sur la 15Nord à la hauteur de Mirabel Samedi après midi également

This happened 3 cars in front of me, I hear a loud pock but didn't fully see how the car ended on the median, just the aftermath.

The Ferrari was hit by a grey car, looked like a maxima or a similar sedan. I couldn't identify it, I was too busy looking at the Ferrari.

The grey car burned a red light as the Ferrari was starting from the far most right lane from the boulevard's median. It was hit so hard, I think did a 180 and landed on the median as the pic shows but now facing the way it was going. It looked like a 2-3 lane side 180 jump.

The Ferrari might have hit the gas pretty hard on the green light but he wasn't at fault since I was about the start too.

Back