Confession automobile thread

Nah Giant Tiger, Hart and Rossy are for the financially impaired folks and frugal. I much prefer those 3 to Walmart. Giant Tiger has some real fun stuff! The xmas wreath on my front door is from Giant Tiger and the door mat that says "GO Away". The decorative clock in the kitchen from Rossy , my fleece pyjama pants I'm currently wearing from there as well.

The best part is these places are never busy because lots of people turn their nose at them but for the most part they all sell sorta the same stuff. Giant Tiger pretty much has everything you need.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
There is a Giant Tiger on Don Quichotte. I see the people who go in there, and it reminds me of Verdun.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Walmart has officially rolled out a new paid membership program that promises same-day delivery on more than 160,000 products the retail giant sells. The service, called Walmart+, is meant to rival Amazon Prime, but there’s also Target's Same Day Delivery (shopped by Shipt), which offers membership perks similar to those of Walmart+. Here’s everything you need to know about Walmart’s new membership program, how it differs from the other same-day delivery services available to shoppers, and how to get the most out of a membership if you do choose to join.

What is Walmart+?

When Amazon Prime launched in 2005, it single-handedly changed the way people shop online. It introduced a kind of convenience that shoppers have now come to expect from all retailers—so it only makes sense that Walmart, in an effort to go toe-to-toe with its biggest competitor, would launch a similar service. Walmart has tried once before with Jet.com, an e-commerce store (similar to Amazon) that Walmart bought in 2016. As Reuters reported in 2019, because Jet.com didn’t take off the way Walmart had intended, the company decided to refocus its efforts on its own website and phase out the Jet.com e-commerce site.

Walmart+ may be the company’s latest venture into the e-commerce world, but it offers something that Jet.com couldn’t—same-day delivery on any product available at Walmart’s brick-and-mortar locations, including grocery items. Returns are also infinitely easier since buyers have the option to return purchases in-store, and the ability to use the Walmart+ app to streamline in-store shopping is another perk that makes the new service stand out from its competitors. Walmart+ also allows members to save money at gas stations, a benefit that neither Amazon Prime nor Target Shipt can offer its members.

Here’s a breakdown of what you can do with Walmart+.

Home delivery: Shoppers who have signed up for the service can order anything from Walmart, from tech and toys to household essentials and groceries, for free same-day delivery. (Before signing up, though, check to make sure delivery is available in your area.) An order needs to meet the $35 minimum, and Walmart+ delivery slots are first-come, first-serve. You can order as often as you’d like (even twice in one day if time slots are available) and track your driver’s location in the app once your order has left the store, and delivery is contact-free with no signature required.

In-store: Members who are willing to mask up and are using the Walmart app have the benefit of the Scan & Go feature, which lets you scan items in-store as you shop. To pay, load a debit card or credit card into your app ahead of time, and then scan the QR code at a self-checkout kiosk—this step provides your receipt and lets a Walmart associate check your ID if you’ve purchased age-restricted items. You can also bag your purchases at the kiosk. Unfortunately, Walmart doesn’t accept coupons through Scan & Go, so you have to skip the service if you’re looking for discounts.

At the pump: Walmart members also have the opportunity to save up to 5¢ a gallon at Walmart, Murphy USA, and Murphy Express gas stations. (There are nearly 2,000 across the country; check this map to see if you have any near you.) To unlock gas station savings, you need to select member prices for fuel in the Walmart app and follow the on-screen instructions. You’re required to pay at the pump, rather than inside, meaning payments likely need to be cash-free. There are no limits on how many discounted gallons you can get, and if you find yourself filling up more than once a day for whatever reason, you receive member prices every single time.

How much does Walmart+ cost?

A Walmart+ membership is $98 a year or $13 a month if you decided against a yearly subscription. If you shop at Walmart often, signing up for the entire year up front saves you about $58 annually. You can switch between monthly and yearly memberships at any time, though Walmart has not made it clear if it will refund you for the months you’ve paid for up front if you decide to switch from yearly to monthly.

If you would rather test-drive the service before making a commitment, Walmart is offering a 15-day free trial period. At the end of the trial, you’ll be automatically placed in the membership plan you selected when you first signed up—if you don’t want to continue the service, we suggest setting a reminder for yourself so that you can cancel before your card is charged. If you forget, no need to worry; you’ll have 48 hours after your paid membership begins to cancel and receive a refund.

What’s the difference between Amazon Prime, Target Shipt, and Walmart+?

Amazon Prime, Target Shipt, and Walmart+ are very similar delivery services with a few distinct differences. Some differences, such as the length of the free trial, are negligible, but others, like the amount of products available for same-day delivery, might be something to take into consideration as you’re choosing among the three.

Similarities and small differences:

Amazon Prime costs $119 a year, Walmart+ costs $98 annually, and Target’s Same Day Delivery (shopped by Shipt) costs $99 a year. Target Shipt doesn’t offer a monthly membership, but the monthly subscription fee for Prime and Walmart+ is the same ($13 per month).
Amazon and Target both let customers test out the services for a full 30 days, while Walmart’s trial period is half the time.
All three services offer same-day delivery on orders of $35 and more; Target Shipt is the only service that you can use without a membership, though non-member deliveries are charged a $10 delivery fee.
All three deliver groceries to members in eligible areas.
Bigger differences:

Amazon Prime has more than 3 million products available for same-day delivery, while Walmart+ offers only 160,000 for same-day delivery. We couldn’t find any data on how many products are available through Target Shipt.
As part of the membership fee, Amazon offers streaming benefits: Prime members have access to Prime Video, Prime Music, and Prime Gaming. Neither Walmart+ nor Target Shipt offers media streaming at this time.
Walmart+ offers members the chance to save on fuel at participating gas stations; Amazon Prime and Target Shipt don’t offer gas discounts.

There is a Giant Tiger on Don Quichotte. I see the people who go in there, and it reminds me of Verdun.

I was there last week coming back from my sister's. The funny part wasn't the people at giant Tiger but all the dummies lining up for Starbucks 30 cars deep vs just going inside lol

I was there last week coming back from my sister's. The funny part wasn't the people at giant Tiger but all the dummies lining up for Starbucks 30 cars deep vs just going inside lol

I'm one of those dummies. Irish cream cold brew. Very yummy.

A part le son, le H4 n'est pas a considerer ?
C'est une bonne voiture et un bon moteur aussi. Le son est mauvais ça c'est certain, mais le power est là.

C'est aussi la génération qui déprécie le plus, donc il y a peut être des deals à trouver

J’ai un pneu qui a éclaté dans (je crois) un nid de poule la semaine dernière. J’ai décidé faire poser 4 pneus neufs vu que les autres auraient été à leur dernier hiver anyway.

Je sors de chez moi ce matin pour aller travailler; j’ai un flat.

Sur un pneu neuf. Qui a roulé à peine 30km.

Calisse.

Edit: je suis retourné au garage pour faire vérifier ça, et c’est la valve de gonflage qui avait une fuite. Tout est réglé.

Last edited:
^^ chanceux.
En 2015, parti du garage avec 18 km et rendu au 57 , clou sur le cotee...besoin pneu neuf 20".

Cops were just off the 40 of the coliseum checking people's winter tires on Friday.

Next time you see them , tell them to go to Walmart please.
Any Walmart. " low income , no money for tires " said once, Somebody.

Je confesse que depuis que je me tiens sur Rennlist, je réalise qu'il y a beaucoup de monde avec $$$ pis des méchants garages lol

je confesse que quand j'en achète à mon gars
4fb9fff010cb915c7fcf4dd3d3bd56be.jpg

je m'en achète aussi
4e71a13ae790c3c985749938cde6ed17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Je confess que je me suis levé cette semaine avec l’envie d’acheter un S80 V8. Aucune idée pourquoi.

I have a book understanding sarcasm would you.like to borrow it? Fir someone who has that as a quote you really struggle. .

You sound like the broken alarm of my phone: whenever I hear noise coming from you , I just want to hit you a few times and throw against the wall.

You sound like the broken alarm of my phone: whenever I hear noise coming from you , I just want to hit you a few times and throw against the wall.

Wow that's the best you can do? Threaten me? I'm pretty sure this eats at you, but at the end of the day I don't disagree with the law, however I find walking around a parking lot checking winter tires and then posting about it pretty petty, I called you on it and now I live in your head, I honestly don't give two shits. Go on with your life of posting rants about how people drive and the fact that Omg not everyone has winter tires dec 6th in the pandemic. You just sound like all the other Karens clucking and whining about things they themselves have no control over. I'll continue laughing at you not with you.

Back