Plaques personnalisées for the win.

How can you buy more than one plate per car!?
You can get as many as you want with your driver's license.

You need to activate within 48 months.

In theory you can even do rotation it's $11 each time you swap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thing is you didn’t need to register it to a car right then.

It's true, I saw the option of just having it registered to your driver's license.

If so, big flop from the SAAQ who tries to control everything. Watch it end up that people will auction their plates like the Arabs, who pay more for a lower number (I tried to get 00 and it was already taken lol).

Then again, knowing our gov't, if you bought 10 plates and only have one car I wouldn't be surprised if they just send you the first one they approved.

It's true, you could have just registered it to your driver's license.

If so, big flop from the SAAQ who tries to control everything. Watch it end up that people will auction their plates like the Arabs, who pay more for a lower number (I tried to get 00 and it was already taken lol).

Then again, knowing our gov't, if you bought 10 plates and only have one car I wouldn't be surprised if they just send you the first one they approved.
That's what I see happening if true

Ça planté au paiement là :(

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Tabarnac! Les deux ont planté au paiement mais j'ai reçu une facture par émail disant approuvé!? C'était deux plaques different évidemment car la premiere n'était plus dispo!!! Jen veux juste une des deux évidemment, comment je cancel ou sait si ça vraiment passé?

Ok j'ai réussi à compléter ma transaction cette fois ci mais je vois trois X 250$ sur ma carte j'espère ça passera pas lol

Sur mobile ça passer la première fois sans problème... Ça jamais passé sur mon laptop en mangeant mes céréales.

well apparently getting you plate approved can be an issue also.. I have heard of 3 people getting letter back saying their plate goes against the rules... please explain how "VR6T" would be an issue?

Back