Nouveau parti Maxime Bernier

You have a bad habit of editing your posts after they have been read. I bet your live action clap backs are fantastic.

Anyway

You left the door wide open on that one, I think people just appreciate good humor. Maybe have a snickers for desert?

I manage a shop and get bored as fuck during the day. Off Topic is mostly dead these days, but every now and then I poke someone with a stick and get them riled up, and you always respond.

If you didn't find that even 1% funny, you need to chill the fuck out. Learn to laugh at yourself, or you're going to end up with high blood pressure from all that saltiness.

No, they actually started calling me Penelope for a while, but I just laughed it off. Showing you are capable of being freely insulted and not getting triggered every time is actually a sign of confidence and mental maturity. It's why men tend to haze other men all the time. The ones that can't take it and just get insulted and angry are usually considered untrustworthy.

See how often you throw back little claps like "my boring life?", my "snowflake crew" trying to call me a vegan? You're looking for a reaction, otherwise they are just useless additions to a paragraph.

I'm bored and getting paid. What's your excuse?

Your snowflake crew repped you for that. Enjoying my steak as I read this. I have no problem being on top of the food chain.

Now go have your vegan meal and don't forget to take all your supplements and vitamins after, or you will slowly die from your lacking diet. Jamieson loves you.

Vegan c'est une diète fantastique. (pour les compagnies de suppléments et vitamines)

Typical Braindead Vegan: 'Je mange fierement des plantes exclusivement et voici ma liste quotidienne obligatoire de suppléments et vitamines recommandés par mon médecin. Si je ne les prends pas, je vais mourir a petit feu. Je vous assure vegan c'est la diète la plus complète'

La majeur parti des vegans ne le font pas pour des raisons de santé mais pour des raisons environnemental. C'est pas mal solidifier dans la science qu'une diete vegan n'est pas une bonne solution pour la santé.

En passant, le lien entre l'alimentation varié de viande/gras animal et la croissance rapide du cerveau dans l'évolution est simplement hypothétique et non prouvé. C'est une situation de cause à effet mais sans preuve. Plusieurs autres facteurs peuvent être liés à ce phénomène.

Aussi, utiliser comme argumentaire un blog populaire qui écrit des articles sans référence en littérature scientifique, c'est weak as fuck. ta source vaut pas d'la marde.

ps : J'suis pas vegan, ni même végétarien

Misinformation? Tssssss. Human brains grew because we ate HUGE animals which provided tons of marco nutrients and fat essential to BRAIN growth. You do not find these in plants in sufficient amounts.

Animal fat consumption and the growth of our brain are pretty much directly related.

'The prevailing view, supported by a confluence of fossil evidence from sites in Ethiopia, is that the emergence of flaked tool use and meat consumption led to the cerebral expansion that kickstarted human evolution more than 2 million years ago. Thompson and her colleagues disagree: Rather than using sharpened stones to hunt and scrape meat from animals, they suggest, earlier hominins may have first bashed bones to harvest fatty nutrients from marrow and brains.' (sounds like a very vegan thing to do)

'Humans are the only primate to regularly consume animals larger than themselves. This nutritional exploitation, something Thompson and her colleagues call the “human predatory pattern,” has long been synonymous with the flesh-eating, man-the-hunter view of human origins.

Because large animals such as antelope pack a serious micro-and-macro-nutrient punch, scientists have thought their meat contributed to humanity’s outsized brains.'

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fat-not-meat-may-have-led-to-bigger-hominin-brains/

Go Vegan and head back to the Stone Age, literally. Now please, STOP SPREADING YOUR DISINFORMATION.

I don't even think you understand what you're saying.

Yes, eating animal protein provides the eater (in this case humans) a higher concentration of certain nutrients and for some nutrients in a more bioavailable form or a higher concentration than you could ever get from a plant diet.

Let's assume for argument's sake that the theory is correct, that the consumption of animal protein kickstarted or aided brain growth in primal ancestors.

Go Vegan and head back to the Stone Age, literally. Now please, STOP SPREADING YOUR DISINFORMATION.

Then what you're also saying in your last sentence is that
1. There is a continued evolutionary/biological relationship between meat consumption and brain growth.
2. Not only is there a continued relationship, but that the consumption of meat has an epigenetic effect that can be passed on to one's offspring.

and any or all of the following:

3.1 That stopping the consumption of meat either stops cognitive/brain growth (implying that there is a causal effect between meat consumption and brain growth/development)
3.2 That eating vegetables (or if taken at the very vaguest sense of your argument) eating vegetables beyond a certain threshold has a deleterious effect on brain size also implying that there is a direct causal effect.
3.3 That there is something in human biology that dictates that the size of the brain would naturally shrink "returning us to the stone ages" if not for the consumption of animal protein.

I'd love to see the research you've read that substantiates any of that.

@ Grim

not this has anything to do with Maxime Bernier, one of the smartest animals on the planet, the elephant, has absolutely zero meat in its diet, yet is has the largest land animal brain, plans months ahead, remembers years worth of information about other animals, humans, locations, experiences and emotions, sympathizes with other elephants its never met, and other animals from other species.

after primates, elephants are the (arguably) smartest animal on the planet. lions, tigers and other carnivores are pretty far down that chain. meat consumption has absolutely nothing to do with developing your brain. instead, the best hypothesis is how we've needed to use it. a brain builds connection to help animals plan, adapt and problem solve. the more of those things you do, the greater the need. and the greater the need, the more emphasis your body puts on developing that part.

hunting is definitely one of those things, but amongst many. and humans rarely hunted anything larger than rabbits. we were never mammoth slayers. oh, and one more thing; our brains were actually largest about 10,000 years ago and have been on a steady decline, only until the last 100 years. we actually had larger brains in the stone age than now.

there also isn't much of a correlation between intelligence and brain size. there is, however, a strong correlation between recycling and future planning with intelligence. fyi

C'est tellement bizzard comment ce gars là a pu passer du député élu avec la plus grosse majorité au Canada, à mauvais ministre, à presque Chef du PCC, à coucou débilos sauté sur le crinque, infréquentable ! !

Est-ce que tout ce temps là, il était tout ça en même temps, où s'il est devenu irrécupérable après sa défaite à la course du PCC ?

Ça me surprend pas qu'il passe à Fox en tout cas et là j'imagine les débiles au sud qui l'écoute parler et qu'il pense qu'il représente les intérêts du Canada loll

Back