Accident on 20 east exit for st-jean, pointe claire.

Pri

Wtf

acd932d1c22152c457617d69734e14a1.jpg

8dab36ae16afcffe27138331753a88d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belle grande courbe, température entre 0 et 5 degrés, pneus d'été qui ne sont pas homologués sous 10deg = doriftooooooo...!

Doubt he is okay. The roof of the car is sitting on the grass. I know these cars are safe, but looks like he smashed really hard in to that truck.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

x2 about the section, it's a nice right/left that can be fun but there's no room for spinning which makes sense because directly behind those cement barriers are people's backyards.

Come to think of it - it's hard to see from the photos but is it possible that the car came from the ON ramp off St-John's south -> 20East? If he jumped the curb he'd wind up exactly there but I don't see any tracks on the grass and there should be.

Hopefully he's not dead. Not the first time I've seen someone fail to take this curve at a high speed, people need driving lessons

it could be because they used the jaws of life or whatever that tool is to get him out, hence the roof on the grass

cause there no ambulance either and no one around the car.... so that's after everything went down probably

Back