SNC Lavalin Affair?

Une autre démission. Le bateau libtard coule

D01updbWwAAecna.png

There was a rare earthquake in Red Deer this morning. My theory is that it was caused by Justin's massive ego returning to earth.

I love how the Liberals are trying to spin it by announcing the space project, investment in PEI. Trudeau is dodging all questions. Butts will testify Wednesday in order to discredit her
The positive op-ed pieces are numerous including one in the globe and mail.. the paper that broke the scandal

100% correct, they didnt give a flying fuck about the jobs on the energy field in the west, because they are not potential voters for the libtards. And what about the automotive sector jobs? Same story. Pretty much guaranteed SNC jobs is just a fraction of what have lost in the west. And look at our media, being kept super quiet on this subject. Fuck the lieberals.

Ah, the good old western inferiority complex. Woe is me. Forever mad at the rest of Canada. How novel.

Ottawa doesn't care about the west? No shit. AB/SK/MB combined only represent 7 out of 37 million Canadians. Less than 20% of the population and not being treated like a true rockstar? Shocking. Don't the folks in ottawa know about all the platinum edition super duties and lifted denalis we've got here?

Ah, the good old western inferiority complex. Woe is me. Forever mad at the rest of Canada. How novel.

Ottawa doesn't care about the west? No shit. AB/SK/MB combined only represent 7 out of 37 million Canadians. Less than 20% of the population and not being treated like a true rockstar? Shocking. Don't the folks in ottawa know about all the platinum edition super duties and lifted denalis we've got here?

Call your broker to rebalance your RRSP portofolio, might hold too many $SNC.

moé cque jcomprend po c'est pouquoi le stock price chute pas, pis pouquoi c'est le 25 janvier quil a crash.

ah ouin, le 25 janvier tout le monde savait sauf les médias?

Je me suis dit que... le market est trop irrationnelle pour comprendre. Mais je pense que oui certain personnes peuvent avoir des infos bien avant nous (average joe) Insider for exemple.

That side of town has so much untapped potential if money if invested properly.. AB can make this country rich as fuck.. Canada is massively untapped

C'est beau à voir tout ça! Je vais ouvrir une bouteille de champagne le jour où Trudeau va finalement démissionner ou que le Parti Libtard tu Canada perdra les élections. :D

Ce qui est poche c'est que les conservateurs c'est pas vraiment jojo non plus...

Nombre de département scientifique qu'ils ont fermer pour museler ceux-ci à propos des décisions douteuse des conservateurs...

Sans compter que le Canada sous Harper n'avait vraiment pas bonne figure à l'international...

moi je dirais plus who elected ''those fouls''

Ce qui est poche c'est que les conservateurs c'est pas vraiment jojo non plus...

Nombre de département scientifique qu'ils ont fermer pour museler ceux-ci à propos des décisions douteuse des conservateurs...

Sans compter que le Canada sous Harper n'avait vraiment pas bonne figure à l'international...

moi je dirais plus who elected ''those fouls''
Je pense pareil. La grande noirceur est a nos portes

Back