Est-ce legal...?

JoeyV

Admetton qu'un commercant se trompe lors d'une vente, et vend un item a prix inferieur du prix afficher. Est-ce legale de contacter le client et de lui demander de debourser la difference apres le fait?

J'ai chercher la reponse sur google, mais y'a juste la loi de l'exactitude des prix qui ressort et ca parle des items qui scan a un prix supperieire a celui afficher.

More details? I would say no, especially if it was the error of a salesperson for example. If the business feels they need to recuperate some money, they should go after whoever was responsible for the error.

It's probably legal for them to contact you and try. I doubt they'd have any actual legal recourse though.

Ask Broody, he's a lawyer.

The details are this (without naming the company)

I needed to buy an item that is sold by the foot. I asked for 15 feet. The person who took and gave me my order only ended up charging me for 5 feet. I even had a surprised look on my face and asked if she was sure when she told me the amount and showed me the bill. She said yes. I paid and went about my way, knowing that she messed up. (cost was $15 per foot, so it shoulda been $225 + txs, I was only charged $75 +txs) A couple hours later, she emails me and says she made a mistake and that she'd like me to pay the difference so she doesn't get in trouble with her bosses.

Now I get her point and personally, if this were my business, I'd let it go given that's it's my mistake. Things happen and every once in a while, there's a mistake that costs the company a bit of money. But at the same time, I don't want to lose the "business relationship" I have with this company for just $150, as I purchase from them regularly.

Sûrement légal de te contacter mais ne leur donne pas 1 cent , c'est leur erreur. Si c'est toi qui a fait l'erreur sur le prix de vente et que tu veux récupéré de l'argent à ton client, compte sur sa bonne volonté

More details? I would say no, especially if it was the error of a salesperson for example. If the business feels they need to recuperate some money, they should go after whoever was responsible for the error.

It's probably legal for them to contact you and try. I doubt they'd have any actual legal recourse though.

Ask Broody, he's a lawyer.
Not a lawyer. People's answers seem accurate.

I needed to buy an item that is sold by the foot. I asked for 15 feet. The person who took and gave me my order only ended up charging me for 5 feet. I even had a surprised look on my face and asked if she was sure when she told me the amount and showed me the bill. She said yes. I paid and went about my way, knowing that she messed up. (cost was $15 per foot, so it shoulda been $225 + txs, I was only charged $75 +txs) A couple hours later, she emails me and says she made a mistake and that she'd like me to pay the difference so she doesn't get in trouble with her bosses.

Now I get her point and personally, if this were my business, I'd let it go given that's it's my mistake. Things happen and every once in a while, there's a mistake that costs the company a bit of money. But at the same time, I don't want to lose the "business relationship" I have with this company for just $150, as I purchase from them regularly.

Ah. I was going to say it could depend on whether or not you deal with them regularly.

Personally, I've made that mistake before and I've never been shy to call the customer to let them know. They have always gladly paid for whatever they weren't billed for. I've even had customers call me to let me know I forgot to invoice them for an item, and they paid for it.

I try to live by The Golden Rule, so in your situation I would gladly pay for what I received and wasn't billed for. Good karma, and good for the business relationship.

If it was Wal-Mart that charged you $29 for a $229 item, I'd tell them to fuck off.

From a legal standpoint, no I don't think they can do anything. It was their error..

Lol c'est genre la caissière même pas le boss.

Fuck that.
Anyway sa arrive a tout le monde une erreur. Ma dernière grosse erreur a coûté 5400$ a la compagnie. Cry me a river pour 150$ lol.

Moi je paierais. Si tu as tjrs ete satisfait, bien traité etc et que tu veux pas perdre la relation de buisness, 150$ mal facturé, jle paierais. Pas comme si tu t attendais pas a payer 225$ quand tu y es allé anyways? Comme Stirling a dit, good karma.

Tu l'aurais payé erreur ou non donc la balle est dans ton camp. De ne pas vouloir arranger les choses est un peu égoïste je dirais.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Où est-ce que tu vois que j'essaie de faire la morale?

Je sais pas ce que tu prends comme drogue, mais crisse qu'elle a l'air forte!

Pic de la caissière, après on va décider :p

Paye pour garder la bonne relation, si c'est Wal Marde paye pas.

I try to live by The Golden Rule, so in your situation I would gladly pay for what I received and wasn't billed for. Good karma, and good for the business relationship.

If it was Wal-Mart that charged you $29 for a $229 item, I'd tell them to fuck off.

^^^^^^ This!

Ton tack record jive pas trop trop avec ta morale à 2 cents.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Si un fournisseur avec celui tu as une bonne relation.

je payerais aussi.

Mais justement un bon fournisseur absorbe leur erreur il ne fait pas chier le clients avec leur ereur.

Appelle option consommateur? Surprised trolls arent raging at you to so so...
Si op a une relation d'affaires avec eux, c'est peut être un achat à des fins d'entreprise et non personnelles = pas de Loi sur la protection du consommateur

I'd just pay it. You were ready to pay it when you got there right? People make mistakes, and sometimes it's just good to help someone out of a bad situation.

If you spun your car out doing winter donuts, and ended up in a ditch, would you hope someone would help you, or would you want everyone to just tell you it's your own fault and leave you there?

Si un fournisseur avec celui tu as une bonne relation.

je payerais aussi.

Mais justement un bon fournisseur absorbe leur erreur il ne fait pas chier le clients avec leur ereur.
Jpense que c'est plus l'employé qui demande une "faveur" plus que l'entreprise elle même...

Back