This is the new 007 in the James Bond series LOL

D_Accord

Legacy Member
https://themuse.jezebel.com/lashana-lynch-is-the-new-007-1836357697

lashana-lynch.jpg

Je pense qu'ils devraient refaire Ghost busters avec des filles de toutes les couleurs, ca pognerait enormement aupres de la nouvelle generation plus ouverte d'esprit et plus intelligente!..

Oh wait...

Also, bientot en salles, Brie Larson dans le role du Demolition man remake!

Batman, qui va etre noir et va crier World star avant de peter la yeule du Joker qui sera un LGBT transexué avec toute le coffre d'outil din shorts.

J'espérais voir un dhindu pour donner une nouvelle image positive pour tous les Apu de ce monde.

This is the equivalent of turning Charlie's Angels into a film about 3 dudes. There are some IPs that you simply can't swap the genders without completely removing a cornerstone of what they are.

Judging by the responses, nobody bothered to actually read the article. She's not playing James Bond. Daniel Craig is still James Bond in the next movie.

It’s not that she is going to be James Bond (still played by Daniel Craig); rather, she’s going to assume his agent number now that he’s fucked off to his retirement in Jamaica. But according to the Daily Mail, he’ll come trotting back because no one ever just seems to be able to stay retired

Some people should work on their reading comprehension before getting offended.

Judging by the responses, nobody bothered to actually read the article. She's not playing James Bond. Daniel Craig is still James Bond in the next movie.

It's click bait at its finest

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Passer de Daniel Craig à une femme noire pour jouer James Bond...

Elle ne joue pas James Bond dans le prochain film. Daniel Craig joue James Bond dans le prochain film et elle joue le rôle d'une agente qui hérite du numéro de Bond puisqu'il a pris sa retraite. Il faudrait lire les articles et pas juste le titre avant de commenter.

It's click bait at its finest
It is clickbait but people commenting after reading just the title is just as bad.

That's the thing, just use another fucking number. There are plenty : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/00_Agent

See the concept, at least in my eyes, was that James Bond is always the same suave womanizing MALE character. Each generation of Bond (Connery, Moore, Brosnan, Craig, etc.) was not James Bond passing the mantle to a new "James Bond", just the real world limitation that an actor doesn't stay young forever. If Bond is retiring, hang his Tux and Walther PPK from the rafters in honor and continue the story under a new "OO" number. I think there would be a lot less backlash because as is, it's like pissing on Fleming's grave.

That's the thing, just use another fucking number. There are plenty : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/00_Agent

See the concept, at least in my eyes, was that James Bond is always the same suave womanizing MALE character. Each generation of Bond (Connery, Moore, Brosnan, Craig, etc.) was not James Bond passing the mantle to a new "James Bond", just the real world limitation that an actor doesn't stay young forever. If Bond is retiring, hang his Tux and Walther PPK from the rafters in honor and continue the story under a new "OO" number. I think there would be a lot less backlash because as is, it's like pissing on Fleming's grave.

Jesus. And you complain about snowflakes getting offended. Do you expect the MI6 to retire his number after he joins the Spy Hall of Fame? This isn't hockey!

Dr Who had a built-in explanation for changing actor playing The Doctor. The James Bond movies have made no attempt at continuity and barely make more sense than the Fast & Furious movies.

This is the equivalent of turning Charlie's Angels into a film about 3 dudes. There are some IPs that you simply can't swap the genders without completely removing a cornerstone of what they are.

They should now take Shaft & have a Scandinavian actor take the role. Even if they make 007 a black man, I wouldn't go see it. Why are some people so convinced today that you need to have an actor that looks like you to enjoy a film? lol

Why not make your own spy film, for women acting the way women think it's cool for other heroes to act & make your own series.

Jesus. And you complain about snowflakes getting offended. Do you expect the MI6 to retire his number after he joins the Spy Hall of Fame? This isn't hockey!

Dr Who had a built-in explanation for changing actor playing The Doctor. The James Bond movies have made no attempt at continuity and barely make more sense than the Fast & Furious movies.

The snowflakes that I complain about usually try to make it there new life mission to destroy whatever it is they oppose on social media. Passively voicing an opinion only on MR and sharing my understanding of why I think people are bothered by this is hardly comparable.

And yes, Ian Fleming created James Bond as "007" and while I was being my usual tongue in cheek self with the Jersey retirement comment, I do believe that the lore should be James Bond for good. Not even a white male actor as (insert some other name), 007 would work.

It's a one-movie gimmick. In the next movie after that one, 007 will still be named James Bond. Stop overreacting.

This is like when people bitched about James Bond having blonde hair.

Faque c'est le debut de la fin des james bond. Bien dommage. Je vais continuer a écouter des séries, Hollywood c'est rendu de la caliss de propagande de marde.

Envoyé de mon SM-A530W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back