• Bloc Québécois

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Partez vous un thread Halal bande de païens, ici on parle de politique.

Pas de politique Islamiste ou peu importe.

Juste politique, Merci,

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Dans la Beauce, le Parti Rhinocéros présente… Maxime Bernier!

Maxime-Rhino-Bernier-1600x1600.jpg

Le chef du Parti Rhinocéros du Canada, Sébastien CoRhino, en compagnie du candidat Maxime Bernier. (Photo : gracieuseté)

ÉLECTIONS. > Les électeurs Beaucerons ne sauront plus à quel Maxime Bernier se vouer.

En effet, le Parti Rhinocéros a présenté aujourd’hui son candidat officiel qui porte le même nom que le chef du Parti populaire du Canada.

«Puisque qu’il y a beaucoup de Beaucerons qui veulent voter pour Maxime Bernier, et aussi voter Rhinocéros, je leur offre une option pour qu’ils puissent voter Rhino et Bernier», a dit le chef Rhino Sébastien CoRhino. D’ailleurs, le slogan électoral de son candidat est : « Ne prend pas de chance, vote pour les deux! »

Maxime Rhino Bernier a déjà lancé une première promesse électorale : « J’adore la Beauce. C’est un peuple de travailleurs, d’entrepreneurs, des gens qui démarrent plein de petites entreprises locales. C’est un modèle pour le Canada, et je veux exporter des Beaucerons partout au Canada pour ouvrir pleins de petites Beauce!»

Quant au chef de la formation politique, qui se présente dans une circonscription à Québec, il indique que «le 3e lien, tous les experts le disent, ça ne va pas régler le problème du trafic à Québec! C’est pourquoi on va planifier tout de suite le 4e, le 5e et le 6e lien!»

https://www.beaucemedia.ca/2019/09/10/dans-la-beauce-le-parti-rhinoceros-presente-maxime-bernier/

Forget the leaders, look at their respective teams instead. This is what I will be basing myself on.

The election? So, if Stephen Harper had won, we'd be in the same situation? Fuck no...
We'd be in debt, we would keep polluting, abortion would still be legal, we would own the same pipeline, families would get the same candies before elections. Yes, we'd be pretty much in the same situation, except maybe that Greta would have been blacklisted as a terrorist.

The election? So, if Stephen Harper had won, we'd be in the same situation? Fuck no...

You'd have a higher yearly TFSA contribution, which I would have gladly taken but wouldn't benefit the vast majority of Canadians, most Canadians would have gotten less child benefit money. Pipeline progress would most likely have been the same whether or not the government owns it is debatable. Harper would also have wasted a year dealing with Trump and would have probably gotten the same deal, even Rona Ambrose disagrees with Scheer on his bolstering about being to get a better deal. We'd probably closer to taking delivery of F35's. What else would be tangibly different?

People like to imagine scenarios where we'd be in a vastly different world if not for the politician they don't like. Canada's been running deficits for nearly 2 decades. The last government to run any meaningful surplus was Chrétien/Martin.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ssertion-that-trudeau-caved-to-trump-on-nafta

Bah faut pas se le cacher , si Harper avait gagné les élections , la classe moyenne avec enfant aurait beaucoup moins d'argent

les chèques pas imposable de Trudeau , je connais pas personne qui crache sur ça ! J'ai un chum monoparentale , avec 4 enfants en garde 50/50 , 75k de salaire brut , 10k de chèque pas imposable. Son ex , 68k de salaire brut , 11k de chèque pas imposable

You'd have a higher yearly TFSA contribution, which I would have gladly taken but wouldn't benefit the vast majority of Canadians, most Canadians would have gotten less child benefit money. Pipeline progress would most likely have been the same whether or not the government owns it is debatable. Harper would also have wasted a year dealing with Trump and would have probably gotten the same deal, even Rona Ambrose disagrees with Scheer on his bolstering about being to get a better deal. We'd probably closer to taking delivery of F35's. What else would be tangibly different?

People like to imagine scenarios where we'd be in a vastly different world if not for the politician they don't like. Canada's been running deficits for nearly 2 decades. The last government to run any meaningful surplus was Chrétien/Martin.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...ssertion-that-trudeau-caved-to-trump-on-nafta

Under a Conservative governement, I would, as a pot smoker, still be a potential criminal and at the risk of losing my job every day... That, to me, is the most impactfull thing, a politicain in Canada has ever done to affect my life in a positive way.

(BTW, that also kinda goes to show how shallow Canadian politic is...)

I will, for the first time (and probably the last) of my life, vote Liberal at the next elections.

Lololll es-tu vraiment en train de faire une corrélation entre le fait que les femmes ont maintenant la genre de possibilité de choisir ou non si elles veulent faire une carrière ou/et faire des kids, et le fait que des humains prennent des antidépresseurs?!?! Man... le lien que t’es en train d’improviser entre deux éléments indépendants l’un de l’autre est vraiment questionnable. Y’a pas mal de facteurs à prendre en compte pour expliquer la dépression au Québec et il faut être tordu pour mettre ça sur le fait que les femmes soient pu obligées de rester cloîtrées à maison à élever des dizaines d’enfants.

Tant qu’à y être, fais donc un lien entre la consommation à la baisse de margarine et la hausse de suicides.

Oui, Grim c'est le gars qui voudrait que sa femme reste a maison, qui ecoute quand y parle, que le menage soit faite, pis que son linge soit lavé apres que sa bonne femme ait lavé et couché les enfants.

trudeau est a TR en se moment. Ma belle soeur clean sa chambre au holyday inn a matin lol. Jsais pas si elle a trouvé un bong ou du papier a rouler dans chambre.

tres cool pareil il est passé chez Simon andré Électrique.

Under a Conservative governement, I would, as a pot smoker, still be a potential criminal and at the risk of losing my job every day... That, to me, is the most impactfull thing, a politicain in Canada has ever done to affect my life in a positive way.

(BTW, that also kinda goes to show how shallow Canadian politic is...)

I will, for the first time (and probably the last) of my life, vote Liberal at the next elections.

So, the guy has raped our country in just about every way he thought possible, but you're voting for him simply because he legalized pot? You think he legalized pot for you, or me?

If you weren't growing or selling, did you really ever feel at risk of facing criminal charges, or losing your job before it was legal? I've been stopped by the RCMP with 2 ounces of herbs, before it was legal. They literally went "Is that all you've got?", took it and let me on my way. No fine, no paperwork, no record, nothing. In that exact same scenario today, I wouldn't have gotten off so easy.

Just look at Tam-Tams and tell me that Canadians honestly had any reason to be worried about smoking pot before it was legal.

Last edited:
Back