Greta Thunberg's unofficial and unauthorized thread of the global changes discussion

Heck, they're openly funded by George Soros. Who knows who else...

Let's face it, at this point they're also funded/fueled by tax payers ("impeachment proceedings", Mueller investigation, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...). These are all actions to fuel the fire.

If Canadians elect the Conservatives on October 21st, it will solidify Trump for 2020.

Here the key point:
There is no way that America will elect a Democrat when Canada has gone Conservative.

I don't think the canadians will elect the conservatives.

Scheer is miles away from what Harper was.

If anything conservatives might win a minority government

I agree with you Scheer is a total cuck.

Bernier makes all of candidates look like high school boys.

I'm not a statist so in my book they can all suck a dick.

But if I had to choose because a gun was pointed to my head, I'd rather not have a fucking pussy soyboy so I'd go for Bernier who is by far the manliest.

The general sentiment out here is that Jason Kenney is the real leader of the Conservatives and Scheer is a puppet.

Et boy... anyway les climato-anxieux vs les climatosceptiques c'est exactement comme les mordus des consoles ou telephones intelligents.

Greta va jamais convaincre un sceptique que le climat change du a l'homme de la meme maniere que tu pourrais arriver avec un PS4 en platine avec une manette en peau humaine et un robot androide live a la Mr.Data (Star Trek) qui joue contre toi mais si l'autre prefere son Xbone, ben y va jamais te dire que ton PS4 est meilleur.

On va tourner en rond tant que le cycle actuel ne s'inversera pas (sous peu) et qu'on recommencera pas a se refroidir comme en ~1880, 1925-30, 1979-81. On est du c'est environ aux 40 ans.

Oui des ecosystemes decalissent du globe, entierement. Pas de concensus? Ca fait 30 ans effectivement qu'on parle de ca. Yes, people suffer from climate change, msemble c est assez evident.

non, ca ne fait pas 30 ans. la science il y a 40 dans prevoyait un refroidissement tout aussi catastrophique. c'est Obama qui a dit que 95% des scientifiques sont d'accord. Personne ne doute ce fait, apart les scientifiques qui se regardent les uns les autres et se demandent s'ils sont les seuls à faire partie du 5%. La science est divisée. toutes les projections sont dans le champs. toutes.

saying 'you failed me' is incredibly naive and shortsighted. This whole thing started with the industrial revolution (assuming that there is a major problem and it is a consequence of human activity) and it is amplified by the increase in population. if you don't live in the woods and eat your own crops and build your house of of manure (it is doable) then you are ACTIVELY participating in this, whether you want it or not. nobody has failed you. you are part of those who fail others, according to you. if you ever flew somewhere, you're a polluter. if you ever drove, even an electric (gasp! but they don't pollute) car, you're a polluter. you are failing others, and nobody is failing you because you are at the top of the food chain. this is like that billionaire girl that says that people laugh at her because she's a billionaire and she feels bad. well, too f-ing bad. nobody is going to cry at your funeral.

non, ca ne fait pas 30 ans. la science il y a 40 dans prevoyait un refroidissement tout aussi catastrophique. c'est Obama qui a dit que 95% des scientifiques sont d'accord. Personne ne doute ce fait, apart les scientifiques qui se regardent les uns les autres et se demandent s'ils sont les seuls à faire partie du 5%. La science est divisée. toutes les projections sont dans le champs. toutes.

saying 'you failed me' is incredibly naive and shortsighted. This whole thing started with the industrial revolution (assuming that there is a major problem and it is a consequence of human activity) and it is amplified by the increase in population. if you don't live in the woods and eat your own crops and build your house of of manure (it is doable) then you are ACTIVELY participating in this, whether you want it or not. nobody has failed you. you are part of those who fail others, according to you. if you ever flew somewhere, you're a polluter. if you ever drove, even an electric (gasp! but they don't pollute) car, you're a polluter. you are failing others, and nobody is failing you because you are at the top of the food chain. this is like that billionaire girl that says that people laugh at her because she's a billionaire and she feels bad. well, too f-ing bad. nobody is going to cry at your funeral.

EXACT. Pourquoi? Parce que il y a 40 ans le trend climatique CYCLIQUE était au refroidissement, il s'est redressé en 1979-80 et a partir de 1986 on a vu un net rechauffement, l'été que j'ai gradué le secondaire en 1988 il a fait une chaleur qu'on couchait au sous-sol avec de la glace dans nos bas pis y faisait quand meme 30 la nuit.

Quand meme comique qu'il fasse froid depuis 3 semaines alors que depuis plus d'une decennie Septembre etait comme un genre de mois de juin avec un coucher de soleil plus hatif.

Wait for it - met qu'y se mette a faire froid on va calissement halluciner des bananes. (En fait des bananes congelees lol...)

non, ca ne fait pas 30 ans. la science il y a 40 dans prevoyait un refroidissement tout aussi catastrophique.

You and LG could have saved yourself a lot of time researching that claim instead of building a completely false shitty argument over it.

^^
The guy who wrote that is a ex-Shell long time employee, his list of "500 scientists" is, in part, a mix bag of fellow climate change deniers (ex: Heartland Institute members). He is basically a lobbyist for the oil industry... I don't expect a fair and logical approach from governement lobbists, do you?

C bin so jme disa ! lé cientifik i parl de rechaufmen climatik mai criss y fai plu frete en hiver !

son cave sti !

You and LG could have saved yourself a lot of time researching that claim instead of building a completely false shitty argument over it.
actually, if you care to research it, you'll find tons of articles from back in the day pointing that out. there are scientists debating it today and you can find those too. I said that the scientists are divided on the subject. you have a problem with anything that doesn't fit your narrative and you dismiss it as junk.

I never said that it's wrong or right. all I said is that scientists are divided, and it's nowhere near Obama's 95%.

4b2474e1d994486784a4a932fb766b49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Pour remettre les choses en perspective, voici un autre "jeune" gauchiste (Daniel Balavoine qui avait 26-27 ans) qui interpelle (à ce moment) le candidat à la présidence français François Mitterrand (64 ans) sur un plateau de télé en 1980:

Back