Greta Thunberg's unofficial and unauthorized thread of the global changes discussion

So you are saying climate change doesn't exist? You are a moron!

Is what a typical single digit iq subhuman illiterate would say to that lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

If you read the last sentence you would not have made your comment, comprehension is the key.

Wind turbine blades can't be recycled so they're piling up in landfills

1400x-1.jpg

1400x-1.jpg

Dont worry. Some day someone will figure out a way of recycling them into something else ($).

Kind of like saw dust and wood chips now being used to make osb and mdf wood boards.

Climate alarmists: wE HAvE dEstrOyEd oUR eCoSYstEM IrReVErsIbLY!!!1!!

Venice, a few weeks after lockdown:

Inb4 people miss my point and focus on mud.

So you're saying it's affected by humans?

Depends what your talking about. Overall temperature of the planet, no, dirtiness of our environment, 100%.

Climate alarmist are egotistical. They don't realize that short of nuking this planet literally in half, if humans ceased to exist, nature would correct itself. In some cases days and weeks, other cases it would take years but it will self correct.

Another example:

Seems like they could use more COVID-19 there

Except no. Read carefully, the NG article focuses on the animals returning, not the clearer waters. The article doesn't invalidate everything. Unless people are master photoshoppers, the hundreds of photos of clear to the bottom canals demonstrate things return to normal as soon as we stop inputting more.

haha la terre devient plus propre sans l'activité humaine.. good job a te contredire

thumb_when-a-regular-facepalm-just-doesnt-cut-it-pokemon-part-52087674.png

Let break this down because it seems complicated for some.

The most important: Pollution is not the same as climate change. Climate change would happen even without humans. Earth goes through ice ages, warm periods and it's constantly changing. Pollution is humans introducing something into their surroundings that degrades the quality of those surroundings. Exhaust fumes, chemicals in the water, heck even garbage on the ground.

Thinking we really affect the climate in any significant way is laughable, like someone who thinks they've raised the temperature of the ocean by any significant matter by pissing in the water. We have trouble controlling our building climates, you think we really have any real influence on the entire world? Climate change is to fools as monsters under the bed are to children. It's a way to exercise control over gullible people using fear.

On to pollution. First, don't get me wrong, I hate pollution. I want to breath clean air, drink clean water and general want to be places that are pristine. We do pollute and it should be reduced where easily possible but once again you got these big hearted little brained ecofacists that come around claiming that we've "reached the tipping point, there's no turning back now, we must relinquish all our technologies to save the planet".

To this I claim bullshit and it's not contradicting. We can and should for example stop packaging shit in 10 nested layers of plastic but we don't need to all give up our cars and plane travel this very second because the earth will bounce back once we do move on to a clean technology.

The cleaner water in Venice is simply due to the fact that the boats aren't churning up the sediment. Venice's canals aren't deep (average 1-2 meters, the Grand Canal is 5 meters IIRC) and the constant movement of the water was causing the sand at the bottom to get kicked up.

The cleaner water in Venice is simply due to the fact that the boats aren't churning up the sediment. Venice's canals aren't deep (average 1-2 meters, the Grand Canal is 5 meters IIRC) and the constant movement of the water was causing the sand at the bottom to get kicked up.
Not only that.. tourist activity pollutes the water. Water normally is disgusting and stinks sewers.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

I love how she vanished for almost 3 years and popped back up. It’s okay UN will have more useless conferences where everyone comes in on private jets, dines with NGO and lobbyist then announces from lacklustre deal with an impossible timeline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back