Model S 20s faster than Taycan at the ring

Alternate title: model s prototype with missing bits of interior trim and racing tires beats production spec taycan (non-turbo) with full interior and street tires.

It's a bit of an apples to orange comparison.

In unrelated news, corvette driver shills for ED treatment while discussing tesla nurburing times.

No matter what...is a stunt move from Elon, and is only bringing him more "free" publicity. Even if he loses...

Un autre record pour tesla
6f52a1776ad58af1986e231faede89d9.jpg

0b939603c829427357273ef18aab5a41.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand, Tesla is short on paint?

28 Microns is as thick as sarran wrap.
Usually budgetmobiles have double that amount ( 60ish microns ) and luxury brands ( Bentleys, Rolls... ) have like 3 times that amount ( correct me if I'm wrong! )

I'm not sure I understand, Tesla is short on paint?

-Inégalité des couches de peinture sur la voiture
-Très mince couche de peinture sur plusieurs sections

28 microns, c'est ridicule en maudit. Probablement que TATA motors offre une meilleure qualité sur leur voiture à 5k lol

28 Microns is as thick as sarran wrap.
Usually budgetmobiles have double that amount ( 60ish microns ) and luxury brands ( Bentleys, Rolls... ) have like 3 times that amount ( correct me if I'm wrong! )

normalement une auto devrai avoir 100+ micron.

Pour donné une idée ma golf 2018 est considéré mince (FML) et a 95 micro environs all arround quand je lai fait cheker.

Selon mon ami google.

DetailingWiki said:
In many cases the total paint thickness on a new vehicle will have an average of roughly 120 microns. And in some cases, this is fairly evenly divided in the three layers. Giving a primer coat of roughly 40 microns, a colored coat of another 40 microns and a clear coat of roughly 40 microns.

normalement une auto devrai avoir 100+ micron.

Pour donné une idée ma golf 2018 est considéré mince (FML) et a 95 micro environs all arround quand je lai fait cheker.

Je me fiais a mon Rabbit, qui avait .44 jusqua un max de 78. lol
Merci pour la correction, jai pas fait de recherche.

ça peut pas jouer sur l'eppaisseur de peinture nécéssaire si l'auto est en aluminium?

Non, rien a voit.
Jaguar et Range Rover sont en allumimum 100%. Et plusieurs autres marques et modeles de haut gamme.
C'est un probleme que Tesla a...les gens ils parlent sur les forums beaucoup.

I understand that 28m is thin as fuck.
What is the point?
Given the road hasards, chips, rocks, and general wear and tear, what is the point?

To post about it on the internet I guess.

I understand that 28m is thin as fuck.
What is the point?
Given the road hasards, chips, rocks, and general wear and tear, what is the point?

To post about it on the internet I guess.
I've been around enough Tesla's. The paint work is all over the damn place. Some cars have a stupid amount of orange peel, some cars have a strange sheen which is from the lack of paint/clear. The trim/panel fitment is all over the place. It varies by color. So far white seem seems the best but any of the dark colors holy...

Back