Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

La crème de la crème.

Qu'est tu es à la fois essspert en 5G, virologie, droits de l'homme, santé publique et vaccins.

Anti-vaxxers be like "Fuck le confinement, Bill Gates a déjà trouvé le vaccin de la COVID créée à l'aide du 5G."

We need better contact tracing and area testing. There are still wayyyy too many cases. It's not from people sitting in parks or talking to their friends on the front lawn.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

We need better contact tracing and area testing. There are still wayyyy too many cases. It's not from people sitting in parks or talking to their friends on the front lawn.

How do you know it's not from people in parks and front lawns? We don't have good contact tracing, we're constantly 2 steps behind.

How do you know it's not from people in parks and front lawns? We don't have good contact tracing, we're constantly 2 steps behind.
I'm basing it off other countries data. Park/ Front Lawn contact is low almost nil. Public transit contact rate is extremely high along with strangely enough stores and high Density living

We went to see my inlaws today we sat like 8ft apart.

jnY49JM.jpg

Je crois que la majorité des gens ont passé l’étape du confinement et restez chez vous.

What’s next ?

People are fed up because the gov can't give straight answers on what's going on. If it's in nursing homes then fine but they can't even pin point how massive outbreaks happened. Not just here but everywhere there is massive political back peddling. The best was Boris Johnson vague speech last weekend...

It's time to get on with life and enough with the ca va bien aller or stay at home bullshit

Je crois que la majorité des gens ont passé l’étape du confinement et restez chez vous.

What’s next ?

Full blown reopening of everything. Ceux qui ont la chienne peuvent rester à la maison mais qu'on laisse le monde vivre.

On s'entend que la grande majorité du monde ne vont pas se garrocher tout de suite dans les restos, centre d'achats, etc. mais de plus en plus de monde vont se réintégrer à la société lorsqu'ils vont voir que les avions ne tomberont pas du ciel et qu'on ne sera pas entrain d'empiler des corps dans les rues.

And it's all community spread, the 14 days quarantine for travelers is useless as people are now getting it locally

This narrative is quickly falling apart as the population realizes they have been mostly had

In fairness, the lockdown was necessary at first because we didn't want the Italy situation to become a reality all across the world. What's painfully obvious now is that these lockdowns are totally unnecessary. Hospitals are nowhere near capicity, the pandemic is really a nursing home pandemic and the fact still remains that 97% of deceased are 65 and up. So why is policy still being driven by these doomsday Italy models that are nowhere near the norm?

Last edited:
In fairness, the lockdown was necessary because we didn't want the Italy situation to become a reality all across the world. What's painfully obvious now is that these lockdowns are totally unnecessary. Hospitals are nowhere near capicity, the pandemic is really a nursing home pandemic and the fact still remains that 97% of deceased are 65 and up. So why is policy still being driven by these doomsday Italy model that are nowhere near the norm?
We were never going to be Italy or Spain they need to keep pushing the doomsday agenda not to look stupid

We continue the lockdown and the old people we saved die 2 months later in the first heat wave.
Hahahahahaha I was talking to my father in law about this. The Tim Hortons and Malls all have A/C if those are still closed the heatwave will kill big time

I was at lafontaine park today again, full of people, almost none with masks

Great walk, great weather, feels good mang

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Content d'avoir un gros terrain

Quand y fait beau de même, pas besoin d'aller nulpart

Je reste chez nous pis j'lave le truck, gosse sul terrain, coupe du bois, bois une biere dans veranda, etc.

Cette apres-midi au coin du Avenue du Parc & Van Horne: 2 ambulances, 4-5 autos de police et pleins des

hassidic-men-culture-1-5.jpg

Relier ou curieux...je ne sais pas.

I was at lafontaine park today again, full of people, almost none with masks

Great walk, great weather, feels good mang

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
People because aren't sheeps. The media is spreading fear meanwhile anyone that can read stats knows what's up. It's going to be hard to keep the restrictions in place as provinces and other countries start to open up. Keep play grounds closed but lining up to get into Wal Mart for an hour is fine right ? It's becoming a joke

As back peddling continues and backlash rises the govs will cave in. They want to keep their jobs. Economically though this is only the start of the disaster incoming

Back