Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Maxi et Cie Vimont etait vide de client et plein de stock ce pm....

Je crois que la stupidité des épiceries est fini.

Heureusement

So who are the idiots bumrushed in panic into the store yesterday made contact with full of people?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Maxi et Cie Vimont etait vide de client et plein de stock ce pm....

Je crois que la stupidité des épiceries est fini.

Heureusement

Quand tas rempli la maison de stock pis apres 1-3 jours tu realises que tas viré sur le top SOLIDe...Tes pas pret de retourner a pisserie. Jai rien acheté depuis 10 jours. Je suis seul je manque de rien c est vrai, mais siboire, quand tas acheté un peu plus que d habitude, la limite elle est ou? Je pensais que j etais plus ou moins equilibré dans la vie, avec mes 12 casquettes et 9 paires de running shoes....Jsuis pas siiii pire finalement. Brisé, mais pas si pire.

I don't why costco hasnt started limiting it. its out of hand now

For the past few weeks, Manny Ranga has been buying up Lysol wipes and liquid cleaners at Costco stores in Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby, B.C., and re-selling them on Amazon for a profit. The online retail company recently blocked Ranga’s account.
CANADA
They bought up Lysol wipes and resold them online for a profit. Now Amazon has blocked their account

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...costco-and-resold-them-online-for-profit.html

costco.jpg

25961396-8111535-image-a-135_1584164790833.jpg

Thats nice, people are stupider than I thought. Nobody buys food, they all buy whipping and germ killing shit. Wtfff. Id be the first to buy canned goods. Meme si c est 24 caisses de beteraves, jmen coliss faut jmange. Le cul, jpeux me le laver?? J adore serieux. Ca achete du lysol en mongol, du purell, mais ca mangerait little to nothing. I love it.

@MrSpace

Annonce officielle du ministre fédéral des affaires étrangères.

Je te conseille de penser à booker des billets de retour si tu ne veux pas rester pris en Asie
https://mobile.twitter.com/FP_Champagne/status/1238876149532459009
Bof, je m'en vais me séclure tranquille sur une île pour la dernière semaine le temps que la folie baisse (ou monte).

Je vais possiblement changer mon retour pour passer par Istanbul au lieu de Bruxelles parce que j'ai l'impression que tous les vols de l'eau seront annulés d'ici là. Je peux faire Hanoi-Istambul-Montreal (en tk valide right now).

Dana le pire des cas je teletravail d'ici un petit bout.

Si vous pouviez choisir entre Justin Trudeau et les Libéraux vs Xi Jinping et le CPC comme gouvernement pour s'occuper du Coronavirus au Canada quel serait votre choix?

Let's put things in perspective here for a moment.

Bell Canada with their mental illness marketing scheme, you think is any different? Bell, the company, doesn't give 2 fucks about mental illness.

It's trendy (like toilet papers) and they wanted to bank on the trend by marketing their huge 'interest' in creating mental illness awareness.

Let's be real: they wanted to profit just like this dude and no one complained.

If anything, this dude is clever and I applaud it.

I have zero problem with his behavior. I blame Costco entirely for not placing a limit. The focus should be entirely on them. Oh wait, they want to make money also. :D

What does it mean to put things in perspective?
put-something-into-perspective. Verb. (idiomatic) To compare with something similar to give a clearer, more accurate idea. You can put your worries into perspective when you realise how many people in the world are so much worse off than you.

If anything, this dude is clever and I applaud it.

the guy is a fucking asshole and it should be illegal to resell this shit, especially in a context like this. Can you imagine if everone bought out all the food and resold it at 3x the price?

no one think of anyone else in times like this and it's downright disgusting. I would have thought most of us were past the whole every man for himself thing and thought a little more outside the box.

guess not.

Dude j’m’en pisse encore din culottes et j’en ris sérieusement aux larmes de voir le monde agir de même pour du papier de toilette

the guy is a fucking asshole and it should be illegal to resell this shit, especially in a context like this. Can you imagine if everone bought out all the food and resold it at 3x the price?

no one think of anyone else in times like this and it's downright disgusting. I would have thought most of us were past the whole every man for himself thing and thought a little more outside the box.

guess not.

No point in arguing with him.

I am the first to agree to a quick $, but in the circumstances buying 70k (yes he emptied a few costcos of wipes and purell) of product that people need in a time of crisis is not right, plain and simple.

No point in arguing with him.

I am the first to agree to a quick $, but in the circumstances buying 70k (yes he emptied a few costcos of wipes and purell) of product that people need in a time of crisis is not right, plain and simple.
He will get his in time. His name is out there he's fucked

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

If y’all thinking that Costco, maxi etc are making a substantial amount of extra money on toilet paper vs any other standard day, you’re delusional. The margins on this product is very low and Cascade and KRUGER plants are 3 shift operation already, as they were 2,3 and 10 years ago. All this is is going to do is decrease toilet paper sales in a month and onwards
I can’t get over how dumb humanity is

Je commence à me demander si je prend le train ou l'auto cette semaine?
Si plein de gens évitent les transports en commun je ne trouverai pas de stationnement.

Reading Grims posts is like listening to a feminist virgin who was taken in for protesting with femen friends on st cath

He will get his in time. His name is out there he's fucked

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
i'd never hire him. If he was one of my employees, I don't think i'd ever see him in a positive light and would try to get rid of him. A short sighted selfish dick has no place on my team.

Back