Did you guys see the racial Piquet saga lol:

Nelson Piquet references Lewis with the n-word
Media goes crazy
Rodrigo Piquet defends Nelson with a post about grandmother calling them niggas
Kelly Piquet likes the post
Media goes supernova
Kelly Piquet removes the like
Rodrigo Piquet makes profile private
Ferrari send a support message to Mercedes and Lewis via twitter.
Kelly limits comments on instagram page

https://thesportsrush.com/f1-news-d...et-post-defending-her-fathers-n-word-comment/

I think this is going to extend to Max one way or another lol.

Tbh, seeing how Jos is, wouldn't surprise me they look down on people of colour in one way or another

Fantastic lol:

During his analysis, he described called Hamilton a “neguinho” which given cultural and linguistic nuances has a range of meanings.

In its purist form in Portuguese the term can can mean “little black child” though as TJ13 reported earlier it can be understood to mean something more derogative.

Following an initial twitter uproar, Rodrigo Piquet – a relative of Nelson’s – attempted to explain the term “neguinho” is a family “word of love” – and that his grandmother used this frequently as the English term “naughty boy”.

Max Vertsppen’s girlfriend who’s father is Nelson Piquet liked the comment.

There are parallels with a situation involving English Premier League footballers Louis Suarez and Patrice Evra. Sure was accused of using the Spanish word “Negrito”. Similarly to the Portuguese word used by Piquet, this is a diminutive version of the world “negro”.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Neguinho

https://context.reverso.net/translation/portuguese-english/neguinho

Sir Nelson certainly looks like a massive soft that can't take the heat/responsibility for his own actions.

^^^ lol

Did you guys see the racial Piquet saga lol:

Nelson Piquet references Lewis with the n-word
Media goes crazy
Rodrigo Piquet defends Nelson with a post about grandmother calling them niggas
Kelly Piquet likes the post
Media goes supernova
Kelly Piquet removes the like
Rodrigo Piquet makes profile private
Ferrari send a support message to Mercedes and Lewis via twitter.
Kelly limits comments on instagram page

https://thesportsrush.com/f1-news-d...et-post-defending-her-fathers-n-word-comment/

I think this is going to extend to Max one way or another lol.

Tbh, seeing how Jos is, wouldn't surprise me they look down on people of colour in one way or another

Exact. AU Bresil ,c'est un diminutif. Tout le monde l'utilse. C'est pas ****** . Pas du tout.
En Republique DOminicaine aussi ils disent a leur enfants ou amis " Mi negrito " . Genre, viens ici " mi negrito".

J'ai mal des toutes les vierges ... ofensee.

Que ce soit SI raciste ou non, pourquoi sentait-il le besoin de dire “little black man” au lieu de dire son nom? Il sait tres bien qui il est.
Est-ce que ce serait parce qu’il ne l’aime pas a cause que sa fille sort avec Verstappen? On peut juste imaginer ce qu’il dit quand il n’y a pas de cameras…

Que ce soit SI raciste ou non, pourquoi sentait-il le besoin de dire “little black man” au lieu de dire son nom? Il sait tres bien qui il est.
Est-ce que ce serait parce qu’il ne l’aime pas a cause que sa fille sort avec Verstappen? On peut juste imaginer ce qu’il dit quand il n’y a pas de cameras…

On this one of the million other occasions, I'll agree with you.

^^^ lol

Exact. AU Bresil ,c'est un diminutif. Tout le monde l'utilse. C'est pas ****** . Pas du tout.
En Republique DOminicaine aussi ils disent a leur enfants ou amis " Mi negrito " . Genre, viens ici " mi negrito".

So, knowing your real name, I'd still call you gypsy. You'd be ok with that?

^^^ lol

But he said neguinho, not negrito. I dont know portuguese but most websites i see say its a brazilian slang for nigga… which isnt the same as saying negrito.

I'm sure Piquet isn't on a friendly basis with HAM to drop the word in an endearing way.
Guaranteed the Piquet and Verstappen family drop n bombs casually over dinner.
Now that Nelson is banned from the paddock they should extend it to dbag Jos as well.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/...rpoising-rules-abandons-second-stay/10330487/

Faudrait pas nuire à Princesse Lulu en fds à son GP..

Quels bandes de morons la Fia, paraît presque pas qu'il y a un ancien gars de Mercedes dans les dirigeants.

Y arrive quoi avec ses jewels? Asking for a friend.

La fia backtrack aussi là-dessus finalement après l'avoir menacé de suspension.

#savethemanuals

Je vois pas pourquoi tu te plaint... la FIA dit que si la voiture bondit trop, ils devront la soulever. Selon vous seulement Mercedes est affecté donc il n'y aura aucun impact aux autres.... c'est exactement ce que vous vouliez non?

Back