If you have ever met a Tesla fan, you will know they are like Apple users...

Scooter

Premium
Toyota's Solid-State Battery Will Crush Tesla Li-Ion Updates

Apple or Android? Tesla or Toyota? New battery technology coming from an automotive world leader is sure to bring a massive change to the EV revolution.

https://www.torquenews.com/8113/toyotas-solid-state-battery-will-crush-tesla-li-ion-updates

In recent months Toyota and Honda executives have questioned if the world is ready for electric cars, but now they have no choice, but to follow Tesla as the Japanese government just announced a plan to ban cars with internal combustion engines by 2030.

Toyota builds a better vehicle. Is Toyota a perfect car company? No, that does not exist. There are many things about Toyota that I wish were different. However, when it comes to longevity, Toyota builds a vehicle that lasts. The attention to detail with Tesla over the paint, weatherstripping, and car construction is somewhat lacking, a lot.

It is not to say that Tesla cannot build a vehicle; they simply need more time to refine their process and dial the cars in. Toyota will succeed because they have been in the game for longer than Tesla. Toyota knows the market better and has more established manufacturing facilities.

Tesla is only doing well because the big boys on the market are running long with ICU, as it still sells.
When the automaker shift towards electric will really happen, I foresee the big three from Germany and Toyota to rock the boat again.

Basically, people are complaining that car owners have stopped being passionate about their cars and then complain about Tesla owners being too passionate.

Tesla has basically been using Japanese batteries (Panasonic) from the get go. I'm not sure they'll ever be able to ramp up to rival the largest automakers in volume, but I don't see them falling behind on innovation or tech right away.

I don't think the Japanese or German manufacturers will be going away anytime soon. I think Tesla and Rivian will do a number on the "legacy" american carmakers though.

Basically, people are complaining that car owners have stopped being passionate about their cars and then complain about Tesla owners being too passionate.

lol.

This.

Extra points for this post coming from a "premium" car fan. Because no one on the internet thinks of Porsche owners as members of a cult. Well, not to their face anyways.

"I'd say if you ever met a Porsche Fan, you will know they are like Apple users" sounds pretty accurate as well. The overlap with apple devices ownership is probably pretty significant! They're quirky /premium / aspirational products after all.

There is a difference with passion and being fucking annoying Musk Twats. It's not the young people though. It's the older crowd asking you "is that an approved Tesla torque wrench" "Is the tire psi gauge calibrated, tire psi effects range" type questions or arming Sentry Mode while the car is on the lift or better yet.

Legacy Porsche owners are fine. New to the club could be a bit annoying

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

There is a difference with passion and being fucking annoying Musk Twats. It's not the young people though. It's the older crowd asking you "is that an approved Tesla torque wrench" "Is the tire psi gauge calibrated, tire psi effects range" type questions or arming Sentry Mode while the car is on the lift or better yet.

You've probably had a fair amount of customers anguish at the thought of crass, North American market products being used in their cars rather than the OEM/factory approved stuff.

Bet you could get someone to faint if you were to use Super Tech synthetic oil and a fram filter on their prized possession as a joke.

La question est

Quand est-ce que Tesla va changer le look? C'est pas beau et à part fermer la grille ils changent jamais.

Ah pis le cybertruck en production en 2021, hâte de voir ça

Legacy Porsche owners are fine. New to the club could be a bit annoying
I still prefer them to German luxury car drivers who think that leasing a 3 Series gives them a license to act like complete assholes on and off the road.

It's the older crowd asking you "is that an approved Tesla torque wrench" "Is the tire psi gauge calibrated, tire psi effects range" type questions or arming Sentry Mode while the car is on the lift or better yet.

Muskoteers be damned, EV's don't require maintenance

You've probably had a fair amount of customers anguish at the thought of crass, North American market products being used in their cars rather than the OEM/factory approved stuff.

Bet you could get someone to faint if you were to use Super Tech synthetic oil and a fram filter on their prized possession as a joke.
Not really. Like yea some stuff is OEM only (Plugs, gaskets and Brakes for example) everything else is about the same as OEM. Literally Porsche logo and part number ground off by hand

Boxster 2.5 and 2.7 owners are hit or miss. 944/24 people are banned

Tesla CARS owner are still much easier to tolerate thant fuckin' TSLA owners. With their HODLE, TO THE MOON, and wallstreetbets shit....uuuugh

Not really. Like yea some stuff is OEM only (Plugs, gaskets and Brakes for example) everything else is about the same as OEM. Literally Porsche logo and part number ground off by hand

Boxster 2.5 and 2.7 owners are hit or miss. 944/24 people are banned

What about 968 people? The 968 is just a facelifted 944 afterall...

They do... Not nearly as much but stuff still wears out.

Was poking fun. Seems like a concept thats not fully comprehended by Tesla owners.. just like a Mac quote on quote doesn't have viruses

I can’t stand the « Guide de l’Auto*» SJW facebook cuck manager posting pro electric car and anti-v8 propaganda daily on their fuckin fb page.

If all electric car owners are like this, we’re in for a shitty ride...

You had 930 but wanted to try new things

Actually, the plan was to get another aircooled 911 that I wouldn’t mind daily driving... that didn’t actually work out! The 968 will do for now. I’ll drop it off in the spring so you can have the pleasure of doing the timing belt.

Actually, the plan was to get another aircooled 911 that I wouldn’t mind daily driving... that didn’t actually work out! The 968 will do for now. I’ll drop it off in the spring so you can have the pleasure of doing the timing belt.
It's always a pleasure to serve you

Back