monthly meet january 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Piqui
Downtown is the smartest thing to do cuz it makes it fair for everyone, it doesnt favor us westies
I say make it Laval. Downtown is too complicated. Pay/Look for parking. Long cold walk if you park far away. Traffic! Crazy people who break into and steal cars! Vandilism is more likely downtown then it is in Laval or the West!

Anyways, thats just my opinion. I'll be their depending on WHERE it is.

Originally posted by AudioAltima

I say make it Laval. Downtown is too complicated. Pay/Look for parking. Long cold walk if you park far away. Traffic! Crazy people who break into and steal cars! Vandilism is more likely downtown then it is in Laval or the West!

Anyways, thats just my opinion. I'll be their depending on WHERE it is.

laval is a better idea,

how bout we meet at a restaurant like a buffet or something. St laurent is between laval, ddo and downtown so why not there? La stanza buffet isnt bad and choice for everyone remember......
and yes theres a bar for all the boose lovers :)

yes even better cage au sport near guzzo movie theatre across from cote vertu shopping center......hows that???

well just to give you an idea of where it is, come to the top of decarie autoroute and you are almost there, its the first or second exit, take Cavendish or Cote Vertu respectively

Also there's Buffet Vichy's which is pretty narsty but it's there too... McDo's for the young ones also :) East Side Mario's across the street, I think that Place Vertu/Sphertech is a perfect location...

Spheretech is pretty far for me...personally I always take the bus/subway to go downtown, but I guess parking can be a problem for most of you.

Ah well, can't please everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back