Max mileage on a VW???(JAP TUNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkawim

Legacy Member
So like u all know by now i wanna get myself a Corrado....

Just wondering...wuts the MAX mileage a Corrado can take...be it a G60 or a VR6...im talking with NO disadvantages!!!

Im wondering cause i know VW's can take a @#%$ load more than americain cars...150 000 right?

Also JAP...i was wondering if i do find one(Corrado)...could i come over and get it checked out in your shop....i dont wanna go to ANY garage....i need sowone whos gonna given me the honest truth about the car....tell me if its a peace of junk...

Id pay u wutever was necesary...as long as im sure im buying a jem!!!

Anywais i was just wondering...

Thx,
Karim

Im at work

Yeah so im at work (IBM on René Levesque) and i just asked my boss (where ALL VW freaks around here) and he sais VW's hold strong till 300000......

Cooooooool!!!!!!!

:)

Thnx man,
Karim

Re: Im at work

So BigKwim you can call me when you want to checked it out and get an honnest answer, about the millage of those, i had a G60 with over 250 000 km i had to replace myself once the supercharge but i was running aound 17psi on the charger i made mid 14's @ 95 mph on 17" rims on 1/4 mile with it. So the block of that car it's "indestructible" if you buy a G60 and the charger it'S finish we can replace it or transforme to TURBO!!!! the block can handle it. For VR6 it always depend how the guy take care of it. I have a friend VRSIK seezed his VR6 engine at 64 000Km and personnally i was running around 340 h.p. with everything stock and i made over 130 000km and the block stil running well today. So it really depends how much you want to put in but if personnaly i had some money to spend, i'll probably buy a G60 and put a turbo in it cause there's nobody i think in Québec have that set-up but me i can get it!!!! and install it and don't forget a G60 it's less expensive and cheaper insurrance!!! with the same car shape!!!

Re: Im at work

tmp202(1).jpg

For you Bigkawim a picture of my corrado :eek:

Ahh @#%$ thats an amazing car!!!!

Man that car right there...thats my dream!!!
Honestly it is...

Thx alot Jap!!!

Yeah i have every intention of buying a G60
(under 100 000Km)
Taking out the supercharger and replacing it with a 15 Psi turbo...

wud u think??

Its wut ive come up with from reading all your messages...

Now wut i dont know if how much its gonna cost and how fast the car will be...

How many Hp will i have with that kind of set-up???
And how much will it cost... (car and mods) ???

I figure the car will cost me between 6 and 10K's and the mods about 5K's...

am i anywhere close to the truth???

thx alot guyz,

Karim

I know it's not a VW, but a guy on my street last year showed me his '94 S4 (the 227hp one and one of my favorites) with 398 000kms on it, never opened the engine and was running very strong !!
My uncle had an 1990 Jetta diesel(taxi driver) he scrapped it at 510 000kms.

Anyways, back to studying my Vr6 swap for my jetta now,
latez homies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back