Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoonRacing

Legacy Member
do u think this guy killed it by putting this wing:dunno:

168772_2_full.jpg

another

168772_12.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: This guy is an *****!!! HE should have the priviliged to drive such an awsome car and put a stupid wing!!! Even if the car is 700hp it doesn't justify to change the wing ...

i feel ur pain vspec that wut i said when i saw it....wanna have a road trip and find this guy and rip off that wing lol

I say we get the wing off and get the car, let him have the stupid wing and we'll get the car ...

Some pple don't respect cars ...

gimme the car with that wing it will be ok..... i wont say a fukken word!!!!!!!!!! a skyline with an ugly wing is still a skyline!!!!:rolleyes: :dunno: :bigup: :D

Well actually, if he's modified to 700hp, he can take full use of that wing.

At that point its actually a performance mod and not a cosmetic one !

If he road races it, of course.

ya i know but still i mean out of all the wings he put that one at least one that doesn look rice and i still say it not really needed

Yes but if he's racing, he wouldnt want those, because they are just cosmetic, they dont do anything.

A big adjustable wing, has its purpose, to control downforce. And having it adjustable is a plus, when your racing.

Now if it had 200-300 hp, id say its rice. But if it has 700hp, its a good performance mod.

the slyine gtr (i think the V spec only) comes with an adjustable wing. it adjusts depending how fast your going. kinda like porsche

I read about this car and its not a race car at all, it got full audio system.

This skyline needs a wing
skylinemdm.jpg

and so doesm the calsonic, penzoil, arta and friends ...

A GT300/500 car needs a wing a daily driver don't!

Last edited:
I agree with you but I don't think you need over 300 hp to use a downforced wing.

Doesn't the porsche wing pop out at 150km or less?

There is a lot of aero dynamics that is engineered into every car no matter what speed.

I am sure that the wing he has some engineering benefits to it.

It doesn't look like it's off the shelf, I personally think.

Originally posted by SpIcEz
Yes but if he's racing, he wouldnt want those, because they are just cosmetic, they dont do anything.

A big adjustable wing, has its purpose, to control downforce. And having it adjustable is a plus, when your racing.

Now if it had 200-300 hp, id say its rice. But if it has 700hp, its a good performance mod.

IMMHO if the skyline needded an adjustable wing, there would be one made in the car just like the porsche system or the TT.

Rice up your gtr has much as you want but the Gt-R Vspec is whole and should stay as it is, Quick should agree on that!

Actually, IMO, the GT-R VSpec is made to ride.

IT should remain on the track :)

And if its modified to ride even better and faster... then a fat ass adjustable wing, might be needed, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back