Recent content by Digitized

1. Digitized

je serai de retour le 7juillet..be back on july 7th

je serai en ville la semaine, alors, je n'aurai pas access a mon ordi qui a photoshop.. alors je ne pourrai pas fair de photoshop pour vous pour 1 semaine :( ----------------- I'll be in town this week, therefore I will not have access to my computer which has photoshop, which means I...
  2. Digitized

caps or no caps?

I was able to snap these 2 pics before my camera died :( let me know...I'll try to get some day time pics tomorrow.. no cap with cap
  3. Digitized

*update* pics of what my rims look like now .. It's all about the OEM look

Wheels: Infiniti M35 , 2k3 *removed old infiniti emblem, added Nissan emblem instead.. more pics to come ( don't even have my coil overs on yet :cry: comments welcome.. not too shabby for a DIY job if I may say so myself:)
  4. Digitized

you've got to be kidding me: recent Dunkin Donut Ad

Source: 'Paisley' or 'jihad?' Dunkin' Donuts yanks Rachael Ray ad - May. 29, 2008 Dunkin' Donuts pulls Rachael Ray ad The coffee and donut chain says it yanked online spot to avoid 'misperception'; professor says links to extremism are narrow-minded and even racist. BOSTON (AP) --...
  5. Digitized

anyone have pics of the slammed white Murano?

Anyone rememeber the white Murano that was slammed to the ground?:dunno: anyone know where I can find pics of it? thanks kL
  6. Digitized

how much should a simple body work ( rust ) + complete repaint ( same color) cost?

Like the title states, how much should a complete repaint + minor rust/bodywork cost? keep in mind, I am keeping: Same color no need to paint inside doors, trunk or in engine bay.. places I got quotes from in Toronto are ranging from 3-4 k wtf:dunno: last time I repainted a car (...
  7. Digitized

Quick question - French music related

Anyone know either the title or the band that made the french song "pizza" which is a parody of Nirvana's song Rape Me and parody of the x-files? Thanks kL:D
  8. Digitized

Side gapping Spark plugs to save gas and increase HP?

Is this true? Save Gas And Incerase Horsepower By Side Gapping Spark Plugs - Instructables - DIY, How To, tech, ride "Save Gas And Incerase Horsepower By Side Gapping Spark Plugs Side gapping spark plugs has been use in racing for years to increase horsepower by unshrouding the spark...
  9. Digitized

It's all about the OEM look... a small addition for my maxima..

As some of you know, I want to mod my car so it looks OEM/ the way the car should've came.. A simple drop, OEM wheels and "OEM" lights..( currently working on the lights) *pic front a wharehouse photoshoot from summer 2007. as some of you recall, these are my wheels Infiniti M35 wheels...
  10. Digitized

FS: 95-96 OEM maxima fog lights

SOLD Thank you
  11. Digitized

npclub.. hacked?

npclub c'est fait hacker encore? :(
  12. Digitized

can I return to ikea if:

*tu*the furniture I bought ( 2 drawer night table) is assembled already? :dunno:or *td*do I have to disassemble it and neatly pack it back in the box?
  13. Digitized

LF: Infiniti I30/I35 96-99 front end pieces

Just like the title says, I am currently looking for infiniti I30 front end pieces ( 96-99 model only). I need: L/R Fenders Front bumper cover Front bumper foam Front Grill Hood.. all prefereably in black an good condition.. if anyone knows of anyone selling these items...
  14. Digitized

Teens accused of pimping girls

what is wrong with teens these days? Source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/16/teen.pimps.ap/index.html Video: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/01/16/tx.teen.prostitution.ring.wfaa Teens accused of pimping girls ORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- Several teenage gang members have been...
  15. Digitized

Is there any harm ( short or longterm)

is there any harm when sleeping, where your head rests is near an electrical outlet? I mean, would the EMF of the outlet be enough to cause long term or short term negative effects? thanks..
Back