Recent content by racerboy000

1. R

Rendez vous rally 2013

My wife and last weekend ran our first long distance rally. It was the Rendez Vous Rally 12 hr rally. You could compare to a scavenger hunt with 700 km ride thrown in. We had a blast ended up finishing 9th and 10th overall for our first one. http://www.rendezvousld.org/2013/en/home.htm I had...
  2. R

2001 Mazda Miata $4500

http://cornwall.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2001-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-sport-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ409075680 I love the car but need to get back out rallying
  3. R

2001 Mazda Miata $4500

http://cornwall.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2001-Mazda-MX-5-Miata-sport-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ409075680 I love the car but need to get backing rallying
  4. R

Miata turbo parts 2002 1.8

Hi anyone have a turbo kit for a 1.8 around? looking for a kit hopefully. Have been watching miata turbo. thanks
  5. R

Lf:Rear wheel drive rally car

Lf: Rear Wheel Drive Rally Car Looking for a Rear wheel driver rally car, can be a project but would like to have something that is logbooked. Anyone have anything hidden away in the garage? Thanks Salut Je cherche un char de rallye propulsion. Peut etre un project mais je veut quel que...
  6. R

Lf: vf 39 or something simitlar

Hi looking to upgrade my swapped legacy that has a td 04 right now thanks eric
  7. R

1985 Vw Scirocco 16v Production Sport Rally Car. $4250

TT Stainless Exhaust, fll underbody protection, 6 pt g force belts. All brake lines and fuel lines are internal to the car, New Hawk brake pads, new fuel pump, new rad hoses Light bar with Hella 1000s and bossch 225. Spare Shocks, spare tranny, spare control arms rear beam, hood, doors fenders...
  8. R

TT Stainless Exhaust, fll underbody protection, 6 pt g force belts. All brake lines and fuel lines are internal to the car, New Hawk brake pads, new fuel pump, new rad hoses Light bar with Hella 1000s and bossch 225. Spare Shocks, spare tranny, spare control arms rear beam, hood, doors fenders...
  9. R

10. R

Looking for legacy/outback front bumper

Looking for a front bumper for a 1999 Legacy front bumper as well as a left front corner marker thanks
  11. R

lf: 2000 accent 1.5 motor

Hi I'am looking for a 1.5 motor for my 2000 accent the timing belt let go and bent some valves.
  12. R

Ran First Performance rally on the weekend

Ran my first performance rally last weekend, Event was part of the coupe de quebec. Rally was held at Lac aux Sables 45 east of Shawingan. Lots of challenges just to get there, last minute to find a co driver, crew members getting lost to get to the events forcing me to run on all season...
  13. R

Ran First Performance rally on the weekend

Ran my first performance rally last weekend, Event was part of the coupe de quebec. Rally was held at Lac aux Sables 45 east of Shawingan. Lots of challenges just to get there, last minute to find a co driver, crew members getting lost to get to the events forcing me to run on all season...
  14. R

Car stolen from SkyVenture Montreal

Not my car trying to help a friend out Car stolen from SkyVenture Montreal - Redliners.ca My car was stolen from Longeuil this evening. Now I`m carless stuck in Montreal. Was a 1992 honda civic 4 door with an H22 turbo GT35R. The car was rather distinctive because of the white GOSkydive...
  15. R

Car stolen from SkyVenture Montreal

Not my car trying to help a friend out Car stolen from SkyVenture Montreal - Redliners.ca My car was stolen from Longeuil this evening. Now I`m carless stuck in Montreal. Was a 1992 honda civic 4 door with an H22 turbo GT35R. The car was rather distinctive because of the white GOSkydive...
Back