Search results

1. blackrex

S197 Mustang GT Parts 2005-2009

Tons of parts for 2005-2009 Mustang GT. All parts below were removed from the car between 2005-2006. They are stored indoors and are in like new condition. Fuel Pump Throttle Body Radiator Front Crossmember Radiator support Springs Shocks Sway bars Factory H-pipe with cats Hood Factory 24lb...
  2. blackrex

Looking for someone who can weld aluminum.

Anyone know someone who can do a little aluminum welding on a Sunday?
  3. blackrex

Cap style filter wrench for TDI or Sprinter 2.1L

I’m looking for a 74mm 14-flat oil Filter wrench. Used on: VW TDI engines ALH, BEW, BHW. Mercedes Diesel Engines: OM651. Trying to source one locally. Thanks in advance.
  4. blackrex

Anyone in Montreal have a Tig welder and know how to use it?

I'm looking for someone in Montreal that can weld a small pin on to a flash hider similar to this.
  5. blackrex

2005+ Mustang GT parts many like new.

I bought my Mustang GT new the spring of 2005 and began modifying it right away. I have tons of parts that are very close to new for reasonable offers. Front and rear springs and shocks, swaybars, rear lower control arms, hood (White), K-Member and radiator support, radiator, driveshaft, intake...
  6. blackrex

Hasport EFB1 Engine Mount Kit Polished

I am selling a Hasport EFB1 Engine Mount Kit used when swapping a B series motor into an EF chassis. This kit has never been installed and has had all machining marks removed and polished to a high lustre. Comes with all mounting hardware originally included with the kit. $275.00 Sorry for...
  7. blackrex

Hit and run question

I have an acquaintance who was visited by police recently. She was told that someone reported a hit and run in which her vehicle matched the description. She was questioned and photos were taken of her car. The hit and run in question was with a stationary vehicle. From what I was told I...
  8. blackrex

A Vendre 2 Mickey Thompson E.T Drag 26x10 15"

2 Mickey Thompson E.T Drag 26x10 15" Tires have 5 runs on them. Includes 2 innertubes. $300.00
  9. blackrex

A Vendre 2 M/T E.T. Drag 26x10 15"

A Vendre 2 Mickey Thompson E.T Drag 26x10 15" Tires have 5 runs on them Changing to a drag radial class so these tires must go quick. Make me an offer.
  10. blackrex

If You Can't Pay Don't Play!!!

I was at Napi. yesterday for what was supposed to be the last weekend of racing. Now they will open next weekend weather permitting. Two guys show up with a 2005 C6 Corvette. I don't think this is what they were expecting when they came to napi. .
Back