Search results

1. MildSeven

The Short History of an Old BMW (2002 project)

ok, I've got to give my fans what they want! Here's an update from May 2019. Intro I initially had a wide-band A/F digital gauge installed in my dash, hidden in the fasten seat belt box. The wide-band was made by a small independent company, I liked that the digital screen was so small that I...
  2. MildSeven

90's Cars & Older Breakfast Meet (2nd edition) July 28th

Epicure will be following up on the great success of the first event and hosting a second edition... JULY 28th. Hope to see you guys there, we can share a croissant. Flyer stolen from FB. Link to FB event: https://www.facebook.com/events/660548977706043/ There are some pretty sweet photos...
  3. MildSeven

90's Cars & Older Breakfast Event/Meet - JUNE 23!

90's Cars & Older Breakfast Event/Meet! [INDENT]I'm surprised this isn't posted on here yet! There's an event next weekend for 90's cars and older at an Epicure Market. "Epicure Classic Sundays." If I was on the marketing team, I would have named it "Epicars." :p They're serving breakfast...
  4. MildSeven

Not Another 2002 Project! Ernest’s 1974 build.

That’s right folks, the Mimosa Mechanics are back in 2018 and this time we’ll be working on a 1974 BMW 2002. I’ll be doing the majority of the documentation for this project because; A) Ernest (aka Bob Jones) is a lazy SOB B) he treats us like his secretaries and C) I kind of enjoy it. For...
  5. MildSeven

#EUROKRACYPREP 2017 Work. This took place over the course of a few months, with the carburetor stuff happening in the last month to today. Cheapo. Instead of buying fender protectors, I made my own with an old quilt. I’ll have some leftover vinyl sewn (by my Nonina) in a few areas to make...
  6. MildSeven

Sold: OEM 17” Volvo ‘Comet’ Wheels (Volvo #9191262)

OEM 17” Volvo ‘Comet’ Wheels (Volvo #9191262) I gave back my S40 with the original 16s to the dealer. These are in good condition with some light imperfections. View photos which are zoomed in with imperfections circled... I tried to be very critical but if you look at the overall photos...
  7. MildSeven

Anyone wanna trade 2x BBS lips? (my 2.5" for your 1.5")

I have 2x BBS RM aluminum lips, no curb or dent. 2.5" deep. They also fit RS. They are currently installed so I would have to unmount them for you. I'm looking for 2x 1.5" lips + $2 :) reason for trade: I currently have a staggered setup of 1.5" front and 2.5" rear but I would like the same...
  8. MildSeven

BAV Auto Photo Contest

I didn't win :(. winner:
  9. MildSeven

SOLD: 2007 Mazada SPEED 6

Année: 2007 Marque:Mazda Modèle: Speed6 Couleur: Rouge Kilometres: 145,000 Auto/Manuel: manuel Condition: cool Raison de la vente: new baby, new car. It's rusty but runs well. GREAT WINTER CAR. 240hp, all wheel drive. Do it, do it. Seller = Bob Jones (MR username). Prix: $1,850.99 Lien...
  10. MildSeven

BAV Auto Photo Contest

Hey guys, My 2002 was selected as one of the finalists for the fall photo contest... I'd appreciate some support from the Montreal community :) BavAuto.com/photocontest Here's my entry, give me some votes if you think I'm worth it. thanks, Anthony
  11. MildSeven

Left Lane

12. MildSeven

Remember the time when...

I took an old hard drive and wired it up to access my old music library...yadda yadda yadda... I found some gay p0rn and the old dubaholics' website photos (from 2004-2007). I'm sure there are more like from Embrum (where Ernest had a Marca Bavaria flag draped over his windshield, seem to...
  13. MildSeven

FS: VDO Copper Tubing

Oil Press. Gauge is sold... tubing still available. VDO Part # 150-856 Copper Line 6' Tubing Kit NEW IN BOX: VDO 6' Copper Tubing for Mechanical gauges http://www.summitracing.com/dom/parts/vdo-150856/overview/ - Summit sells it for $19.64usd Hose End Fitting Material: Brass Hose End...
  14. MildSeven

Best use of a 928

/story
  15. MildSeven

SOLD: MK1 GTI Duckbill (New)

Location: Dorval I was not sold on the idea but I always liked it on GTIs, so I bought a MK1 Golf GTI duckbill for my 2002. I test fit it with some masking tape but then 2 weeks later I started to disassemble the 2002, which is still on-going (as seen here...
  16. MildSeven

Julep - July 28, 2015, who?

Who's going tomorrow? Kosta, Ernest and I were thinking about swinging by to see some bitches. old school peeps?
  17. MildSeven

Suffering from having sold my 2002 Big Turbo Jetta in 2012, which wasn’t really anything special to anyone other than myself. I decided I needed to replace it with something. In 2013 I started looking around for something fun. I started off by researching late 70s 911s (side note: it seems the...
  18. MildSeven

2002 Christmas "sweater"

Kinda neat. $20 http://teespring.com/merryklassemas#pid=11&cid=377&sid=front
  19. MildSeven

FS: 1976 Verona Red BMW 2002

Hi Guys, Bought this car in January from a guy in Toronto, I imported it to Montreal, passed inspection (the HARD part). Changed the wheels and made a few repairs. Repaired items since purchase: - Leaky Differential (changed all seals, output seals + gasket) - Sloppy shifter (shifter mounts) -...
  20. MildSeven

Garage Photos

I can't load photos, tired 2 methods. files are less than 100mb. It loads tehm but won't display photos. My old Jetta works but new bmw doesn't thanks
Back