Search results

1. h_zee13

Audi A3 quattro 2018

***INCITATIF: 2000$***Descend vos paiement mensuel à 487.93$*** ***Paiement de mai 2018 viens de passer alors un paiement de moins sur vous*** Année: 2018 Marque: Audi Modèle: A3 quattro Couleur: Noir Kilometres: 14xxx km Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: En parfaite condition Location de 4 ans/...
  2. h_zee13

VW DSG paddle extensions

I ordered these for my 2017 GTI but turns out they don't fit. I found online that it's for the Golf Price: 25$
  3. h_zee13

Body shop near Chateauguay

Can anyone recommend a good car body shop near Châteauguay? I have two doors on my car with key scratches and I need them to paint them
  4. h_zee13

Cellphone written repair estimate

I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a written repair estimate for a cellphone. My credit insurance company is asking for a written estimate before they can process the claim and I looked everywhere and can't find a repair shop that is willing to do that. BTW I live in Brossard
  5. h_zee13

carrom board ...where to buy?

Hey so like the tittle says, I'm looking to buy a Carson board and I was wondering if anyone knew where to find one in the Montreal region I know there is a board game called pichenotte but that's not what I'm looking for. Here is a pic of the board style I want
  6. h_zee13

Mortal Kombat

So anyone going to buy this game? Kratos tag team
  7. h_zee13

New awesome VW Passat commercial

Awesome commercial oh and a little bonus
  8. h_zee13

new car: Subaru Impreza 2011

Alright so I finally sold my accord coupe and got myself a subaru impreza. a couple of pics of my accord: and the new car:
  9. h_zee13

leasing a subaru

I want to lease a subaru impreza 2011 and I want to know what can I negotiate with the dealer? Can I ask them to include winter tires for example? Is it like when buying a new car? Can we negotiate a lot?
  10. h_zee13

Telus giving away Xbox360 with 3 year contract w/ purchase of WP7 phone

like the title says Telus is giving away a xbox 360 with the purchase of a WP7 phone and contract of 3 years until december 19 http://www.telusmobility.com/en/QC/promotions/xbox.shtml?INTCMP=HomeBANXbox
  11. h_zee13

Trailer: Thor

2011 is just getting better and better....can't wait for this movie
  12. h_zee13

Trailer: Real Steel

I can't wait for this movie What do you guys think? Chicks in this movie: Evangeline Lilly Olga Fonda
  13. h_zee13

Living in Ottawa?

I'm looking to move to Ottawa and I wanted to know how it is there? Is it much more expensive than living in Montreal? Car insurance? Home insurance? Anyone moved from Montreal to Ottawa on MR? Tell me your experiences
  14. h_zee13

NFS Shift 2: Unleashed

What do you guys think? "SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED features an all-new rendering engine with a massive graphics overhaul that puts the player in the heart of the racing action. With an innovative helmet camera view simulating the physical experience of driving at 200mph..."...
  15. h_zee13

Scott Pilgrim vs the World

Just watched this movie and DAMN I really liked it the effects were actually really really nice and out of the ordinary anyone else liked it? YouTube - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Movie Trailer #2 [HD]
  16. h_zee13

Green Lantern official trailer

What do you guys think? YouTube - Green Lantern Trailer HD 1080p
  17. h_zee13

VW Passat 2004 GLS 1.8t--Opinions

Alright VW community, I need your help I've always had japanese cars and so I don't know anything about germans I'm looking to purchase an automatic car, 4 door, around $10000 so obviously there aren't a lot of choice. (I mean good looking cars) I've always had something for VW and the other...
  18. h_zee13

Motorola Milestone FS

I'm selling a Motorola Milestone Unlocked and ready to be used with any carrier phone comes with: - All original accessories - 16gb microSD - one extra replacement screen - Phone is updated to latest Android 2.1.....soon there should be an update to 2.2 Froyo PRICE: SOLD phone is used for...
  19. h_zee13

White Telus HTC hero unlocked

I'm selling my HTC Hero from Telus that is unlocked, so can be used with any GSM provider (Rogers, Bell, Fido,...) The phone is in great condition Reason for the sell is that I bought a Nexus One from Google Phone comes with: - USB cable - Wall charger - All the original manuals - Original...
  20. h_zee13

Huge storm in Brossard and Lasalle!!!

I got a friend in Lasalle who said that there is a hail storm there and my cousin whos in Brossard is saying that there is a storm there also. I'm in downtown and everything seems OK
Back