Search results

1. Low_Civic

Suspension question

Hey gentlemen, Recently bought a 2008 Audi A4 avant. I was looking at changing the suspension and maybe give it a lower stance. Wondering what you guys would suggest as a good set up for a decent price. I was looking at the pss9’s as a guy was selling these for 1600$.. not sure if this is a...
  2. Low_Civic

Debate on engines

So I’ve been having a debate with a colleague in regards to engines found in Audi A4’s, A3’s and so on. The main debate was focused on the; 2.0T engine, 3.2 and the S4’s 4.2. (*edit as i wrote the wrong engines) Other than the power the 4.2 has, I personally love this engine. My colleague says...
  3. Low_Civic

Another used car poll

Hello everyone, wow it has been ages since i posted on here and wow i feel like a teenager again.....hahah anyhow let us get right into my enquiry. so after many years and many cars later, recently sold my baby, 2007 Audi A6 (4.2) and now looking to get another car and have narrowed the choices...
  4. Low_Civic

Clear coat on Carbon Fiber hood

After being in the sun forna long while my hoods been chipping bad, it would basically need a nice sand down and clear coat over.... In the market to get this done ASAP, is there a shop or anyone that can give me some quotes or tips? Thanks a lot
  5. Low_Civic

Engines sale and installations

I would like to know with all the companies out there for engines and installations is there some better than others. I need to change my engine and needs to be done shortly, but would like to know stories good and bad.. Thank you
  6. Low_Civic

Issue with the paint and rust......need detailing gurus,

well as winter comes to an end of course i have done a nice wash to the car, however i have noticed something and now it has really bothered me.. on the driver side both driver door and back passanger door, from the bottom of the door towards the top, there are rust stains. No rust meeting i...
  7. Low_Civic

Wow cops seriously have nothing better to do

I know there are cops on this forum and not to mention this section of all places, but seriously, do you guys have nothin better to do?? Go catch real criminals... My story... I'm driving up Atwater to bring my wife an child to the hospital, mindin my own business, see an undercover cop (...
  8. Low_Civic

retire your ride

ok so i have read about this program where you can retire your ride, the gouvernment gives the choice of 300$, or 790$ off a specific bikes, or 15 months transit pass or 600$ of the autocommun.. my question is has any of you done this? if so what did you choose and how well and fast did it...
  9. Low_Civic

need to get rid of ASAP

for sale..for pieces or for daily driver 1994 Nissan Altima, Automatic 4 door 250 000 kms car has some rust on the back fenders, car is electric, and well a very good car except for the bad part.. well i had an issue with my Meter fuse which is basically the fuse for everything...so far its...
  10. Low_Civic

where can i get this car saftey device?

while driving home the other day i noticed this... and upon closer look i had to admit i wanted one of these car safety devices for my car lol... i mean come on look at it.. sorry for the picture phone camera sucks
  11. Low_Civic

Rats gotta go

i have two rats to get rid of, funny as it may sound they are clean house rats.. aprox a year ago my little cousin wanted mice from a pet store when we visted. As luck would have it they were actually little rats that have now grown into bigger...much bigger rats lol.. they are clean, they...
  12. Low_Civic

Nissan altima 1994

for sale..for pieces or for daily driver 1994 Nissan Altima, Automatic 4 door 24x xxx kms car has some rust on the back fenders, car is electric, and well a very good car except for the bad part.. well i had an issue with my Meter fuse which is basically the fuse for everything... now i have...
  13. Low_Civic

94 Nissan Altima

i am selling my Nissan for parts or route nissan altima 94 automatic, problem with the car is meter Fuse (a wire is grounding somewhere) i do not have time nor the patience to deal with it so i am selling it, if you want the parts great if you wanna take the time to go through all the wires...
  14. Low_Civic

Nissan Altima 1994

well my winter car is up for sale..for pieces or for daily driver its a 1994 Nissan Altima, Automatic 4 door 24x xxx kms (not 100% sure never really looked but i will check to be 100% sure) the bad part.. well i had an issue with my Meter fuse which is basically the fuse for everything... i...
  15. Low_Civic

looking for.......

i am looking for some nice mags, 15' of course... i am looking for mags that are silver, and come with wheels, sized 195/50/15 (if possible) the style of mags im looking for would be not these specifically but something like this, something that looks nice and simple... Thanks alot
  16. Low_Civic

what interior part is this??

i was wondering, where can i find this part? it basically looks like this in an eg interior i have a 95 eg and that is one of the parts i have been looking for, any ideas?
  17. Low_Civic

Really need all Nissan gurus....

i purchased a 94 nissan altima, and recently i have this damn problem.. every so often a fuse goes off which makes my dash completely shut off and after a while my car dies out, now thing is everything in this car is electric and this fuse controls all of it.. its the METER FUSE once my dash...
  18. Low_Civic

Auto Body schools

well after a while of working in the same place i have become really bored and decided to go to school for auto body repairs.. now my question to MR is which is a good school? i prefer an english school even though the best school is the french one on st.denis anyhow, any schools to your...
  19. Low_Civic

Honda Gurus for swap

hello to all honda gurus.. well i have been for a long long long long......long while planning to swap an engine into my EG, how ever after a few other side tracks its all done.. my choices are K20A2 (2002-2004 RSX Type-S) 200 hp @7400 142 lbs/ft @6000 K20Z1 (2005+ RSX Type...
  20. Low_Civic

LF : a fast DECENT purchase

good day everyone, well recently i had a huge accident and well my winter car (which was going to be my new summer car) got totaled, damn people dont know how to drive.. anyhow long story short, i need a new ride, now here is the catch.... for 500$ or less if there are cars for...
Back