Search results

1. Super-Charged

Just passed my road exam

As the title says I just passed my road exam. Super excited to be able to drive by myself now. Was nervous at the beginning but the guy was super chill and I felt comfortable within minutes. I just have a couple questions about what I'm allowed to do now. Am I allowed having a passenger now or...
  2. Super-Charged

My new blue baby

Hey guys, I just bought my first street bike and wanted to share it with you guys. Its a 06 636 ZXR with a pipe, got 10 000kms. I bought it from Ontario which means I have to get the bike inspected. I was just wondering if the muffler would pass inspection and what about the license plate...
  3. Super-Charged

Solddddd

Hey everyone, So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE, 2001 was the final year of production. Car has 130 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, non VGA. It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows, and sunroof) also has heated seats and mirrors. Factory alarm. A/C works amazing and...
  4. Super-Charged

Solddddd

Hey everyone, So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE, 2001 was the final year of production. Car has 134 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, non VGA. It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows, and sunroof) also has heated seats and mirrors. Factory alarm. A/C works amazing and...
  5. Super-Charged

SOLD Close THREAD

SOLD, CLOSE THREaD PLEASE
  6. Super-Charged

SOLD Close THREAD

Sold close thread
  7. Super-Charged

FS: 2001 EBP Prelude SE *New Price $9 700*

Hey everyone,So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE (same as the SH they just changed the name from SH to SE in 2001 for the final year of production. Car has 130 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, Never been in an accident or stolen. It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows...
  8. Super-Charged

FS: 2001 EBP Prelude SE *New Price $9 700*

Hey everyone,So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE (same as the SH they just changed the name from SH to SE in 2001 for the final year of production. Car has 130 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, Never been in an accident or stolen. It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows...
  9. Super-Charged

FS: 2001 Honda Prelude SE NEW PRICE

Hey everyone,So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE (same as the SH they just changed the name from SH to SE in 2001 for the final year of production. Car has 128 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, Never been in an accident or stolen. *It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows...
  10. Super-Charged

FS: 2001 Honda Prelude SE NEW PRICE

Hey everyone,So I’m selling my 2001 Honda Prelude SE (same as the SH they just changed the name from SH to SE in 2001 for the final year of production. Car has 128 xxx kms. Car has a clean title, Never been in an accident or stolen. *It is a 5 speed manual with power everything (seats, windows...
  11. Super-Charged

Ultimate Fighter Season 8 Episode 5

If someone can find me a working video of this episode i will rep you for life
  12. Super-Charged

Mma?

Alright so I googled it and there arent really that many places around here that do training for it. I found a place called Tri Star Gym they have a nice website and everything seems pretty cool, I feel like doing it just for fun and to get in shape. My question is has anybody had any experience...
  13. Super-Charged

Need help

So the problem is my girlfriend has a 2005 honda civic si, now thats not the problem the problem is in the states all the honda models are different then the honda models here. For example a 2005 civic SI is a SIR here and the ex there is the si here. But i just need somebody to conform that...
  14. Super-Charged

need some help pics

ok so im looking to buy these rims but the guy thats selling them beat them up and theres dents and curb rash. does anybody know if this is fixable? and if so where could i get it done and how much do you think it would be. all the rims have curb rash some more then other
  15. Super-Charged

PRICE LOWERED 17" RTX wheels/tires

I'm selling my old rims that were on my civic the bolt pattern is 4x100 they are 17" by 7" wide im not exactly sure what rim they are but the brand is RTX the tires are 205/40 there is only a bit of curb rash on one rim you can barely see it unless you are actually looking for it. the...
  16. Super-Charged

PRICE LOWERED 17" RTX wheels/tires

I'm selling my old rims that were on my civic the bolt pattern is 4x100 they are 17" by 7" wide im not exactly sure what rim they are but the brand is RTX the tires are 205/40 there is only a bit of curb rash on one rim you can barely see it unless you are actually looking for it. the...
  17. Super-Charged

prelude forums?

I was just wondering if there are prelude forums around quebec or even ontario? like civics have club civic quebec i was wondering if there was the same thing for preludes? does anybody know rep upon (good) answer
  18. Super-Charged

i need help p-shop

i need mr's help! so i have an electric blue 01 prelude BUT i dont know what kinda/color rims would look good on my car.. here is my car: im looking at these rims, i like them but im not sure if they will look good on my car so can someone give me a little p-shop of my cars with these...
  19. Super-Charged

2001 Prelude SE

Hey everyone I recently purchased a 2001 prelude se, the car is mostly stock it has tints, fog lights and a deck for my music I'm just looking for a cold air intake or the V2 AEM intake but im not sure whats the better choice, I know the V2 is only made by AEM but i see ingen, AEM and fugito...
  20. Super-Charged

???

Is there a main page anymore like the old style where you can see all the recent threads? cause i have no idea how to get to it?! its driving me crazy some please help me!!
Back