Search results

1. T

Astro A20 wireless headset PC/Xbox one **Pic** 100$

Selling a pair of Astro A20 wireless headset for PC/Xbox one. Used about one month, they work perfectly. Box is ripped but everything that was included comes with!! Selling because I bought A40's off a friend. Paid 230$ @ bestbuy They're selling for 210 Plus TX. Asking 100. TXT or Call...
  2. T

Is my insurance broker telling the truth?

Hey MR! Maybe MR can answer my question...I asked my insurance broker if the amount of KM you drive effects the amount you pay and he says it has no effect, the amount you pay is based off other factors.(Age,Car,driving history ..) I always read and was under the impression that the less KM...
  3. T

Nail in tire!

Hello MR! So before storing my car for the winter,I had put the OEM tires on the avoid soft spots in my summers. And I got a nice surprise,a nail in one of my tires and its pretty close to the side wall.Tires were bought summer of 2016 and have less than 1500km on them. Does anyone know of a...
  4. T

FS:GC8 carbon fiber front strut bar 140$ NEGO

Selling a GC8 strut bar,its in very good condition. Fits: Most first gen impreza, Primarily 1997-2001 impreza -no scratches -STi sticker is slightly peeling but nothing major Will consider a trader for a GD7 Titanium strut bar,If not asking price is 140 negotiable. [/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. T

brake pedal to the floor?

Hi MR,hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather! So I've come across a brake issue.Today I decided to clean/lube my brakes,only the front brakes were done.When I finished I didn't think to try the brakes,I figured they were working fine(prior to working on the brakes everything was tiptop)...
  6. T

Go in for an alignment..leave with 2 surprises.

So today I went in for an alignment,mainly to fix negative camber in the back.I show up at the garage at around 1:40 and they take my car in right away.I really hate bringing my car to garages but I've dealt with this garage before and was satisfied. I think to my self 1h30 minutes max and I'm...
  7. T

GC8 carbon fiber front strut bar for sale 200$ **PICS**

Selling a stock carbon fiber strut bar. Fits CG8 1992-2000 Impreza. Its in near perfect condition,no scratches the fuji heavy industries sticker is peeling a little bit. Asking 200$ Authentic,oem part. [/URL][/IMG]
  8. T

MR I need advice! hit and run content inside

First off,I know MR is anti-Subaru but please help a fellow car enthusiast.The car in question is a 2005 Sti. This morning I got into a hit and run on the 20 at St-Jeans the guy clearly hit me and made no effort to stop or over,I called the police right away and followed the guy until 55th...
  9. T

FS:1995 integra jdm front end type r swap $2500 final price

Année:1995 Marque:acura Modèleintegra Couleur:Green/Vert Kilometres:100000 Auto/Manuel:Manuel Up for sale is my 1995 integra with a type r swap(B16B). heres a list of repairs and stuff on the car -B16B Civic type r engine with S4C LSD transmission(not a b18c type R but still fun to drive)...
  10. T

FREE:Scrap metal!!

I have a bunch of rotors(about 6-7 pairs),an old muffler and an old exhaust for scrap.I can't deliver it,pick up only in the west island. Pm me if interested.
  11. T

FS: 2.5" exhaust for civic 96-00+Magnaflow exhaust&muffler for integra 94-01

Selling a 2.5" exhaust off of a civic 96-00,missing a cat and muffler and I also have a magnaflow exhaust + magnaflow muffler for a 94-01 integra.I was going to use the exhaust on my project integra but it doesn't fit my headers,the exhaust is very clean.Both are in good condition there is a...
  12. T

WTB: Stock integra type r air intake box

Title says it all,looking for the box with the tube.Pm me if you have it!
  13. T

FS:Black leather seats front and rear 94-01 integra

I'm selling black leather front and rear seats from an integra(I'm assuming it's from a GSR).I will not part them,they will all be sold together! Je vends l'interior en cuir d'une integra(GSR je pense) siege en avant,banquette en arriere.Il part en ensemble! Drivers condition:7out of 10, minor...
  14. T

LF:Muffler for civic/integra type R

like the title says I'm looking for a muffler for a civic/integra type R 2.5".Nothing Rice,preferably a mugen twin loop or something along those lines. Pm me if you have it!!
  15. T

2000 integra rear brake conversion *CLEAN* $150 price drop!!

Selling a rear brake conversion from a 2000 Acura Integra.Comes with hand brake cable and lower tables.The trailing arm bushings are exceptionally clean,no signs of cracks or wear.I removed 1 caliper just to see the condition of them,I still have it and will reinstall it if someone purchases...
  16. T

2008 mazda 3 122000km $6500 negotiable!

Année:2008 Marque:Mazda Modèle Couleur:RED/ROUGE Kilometres:122000km Auto/Manuel:Manual Condition:Very good Raison de la vente:Need something bigger POSTING THE CAR FOR A FRIEND,CONTACT HIM! The car is in very good condition,excellent mechanics comes with 4 summer and 4 winter tires still good...
  17. T

LF:Stock ITR air intake box

Title says it all.Looking for ITR air intake box with the intake tube Pm me if you have it!
  18. T

integra type R shift knob BRONZE *SOLD**

Sold
  19. T

1998 Honda Civic Type R swap++**NEW PRICE 2500$**

Selling my Honda civic with a type R swap.Cluster reads 288xxx KM but the millage on the engine in unknown. The positive: -B16b Type R swap w/S4C LSD transmission -Front strut bar -Rear lower tie bar -Mugen 4-1 headers -Comes with a pioneer radio(Not installed) -Stock civic type R...
  20. T

LF:94-01 integra rear brake conversion

Looking for a 94-01 integra rear brake conversion,let me know if you have it! Also looking for brake booster and master cylinder from a 94-01 integra.
Back