2010-11 S4 vs S-line

j'sais pas c'est qui qui a deleté mes commentaires, mais il est surement gay.. hahaha

sans blague, une a4 quattro s-line c'est la grosse coche!! *tu*

un moteur turbo a bcp plus de potentiel qu'un moteur supercharged btw...

j'sais pas c'est qui qui a deleté mes commentaires, mais il est surement gay.. hahaha

sans blague, une a4 quattro s-line c'est la grosse coche!! *tu*

un moteur turbo a bcp plus de potentiel qu'un moteur supercharged btw...

T'as aucune idée de ce dont tu parles, et là je suis tanné de te lire.

The only thing I don't like about my s4 is the radio and controls. Other than that its an amazing car. My wife uses it everyday with two kids and loves it. She thought she would miss her Ford Edge. She doesn't miss it at all. Its an amazing car the impress's me more every time I drive it. Oh and its pretty fast in stock form too.

T'as aucune idée de ce dont tu parles, et là je suis tanné de te lire.

Pauvre tenassi in n'a probablement meme pas passer proche d'en essayer une dans sa vie , comprend le a Forza Motorsport une S4 Supercharge ca n'a pas de potentiel man!

PS

e798f803fcfed2e81329a3b15fc46be2.jpg

I got an S4 2010 with 6 MT. I'd say get S4 over A4 for all of the above answers lol. Furthermore, I'd suggest the sport diff. You do feel the difference with the sport diff in a curve when you're a little more aggressive!

I got the car @ 20K KM. Right now, I'm at 98K KM. I'd say the car is pretty reliable. Maintenance wise, I had to change my OEM shocks because of shitty ass roads, so I went for aftermarket KONI and I do not regret it at all.

As for mods, RS grill is a nice touch. Same goes for an aftermarket exhaust. I went with STASIS catback exhaust + INJEN intake. Sounds amazing both from inside and outside the cabin!

@PassatDub, where did you buy the S4 badge for your RS grill for the front?

Thanks!

Je ne sais pas, mais toi tu es jaloux je pense..

Drives an s4 and has money to tune it the way he wants and parks it in a house he OWNS

Vs

Dreams about 1000 cars and about buying a condo but in the end he only ( for over almost half a decade) makes thread about it and down the road gets paid 20$ an hour to move parts of said car. Making threads about projects you never realize in order to live in a fantasy world..

Yhea mad jelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drives an s4 and has money to tune it the way he wants and parks it in a house he OWNS

Vs

Dreams about 1000 cars and about buying a condo but in the end he only ( for over almost half a decade) makes thread about it and down the road gets paid 20$ an hour to move parts of said car. Making threads about projects you never realize in order to live in a fantasy world..

Yhea mad jelly

bf9.gif

J'allais supprimer son post et le ban encore, but it's even better watching him make a complete ass of himself.

Back on the topic... I'd never consider the B8 as a good replacement for a S-line B7. The B8 has been cheaped down on a performance standpoint. Ex.: Non ventilated rotors at the rear (despite heavier car), Single exhaust...

There is also a very bad problem with the fender rusting on the A4 if you have 8inch wide wheels (s4 style wheels)and on all stock S4 with both peelers or rotors. The wheels is larger; thus line up with the fender and trow small rocks at the lower fender and the rocker panels, which get chipped and start to rust. The b8.5 now all come stock with a moulded plastic stripe in the lower front fender as a band aid fix. This is a problem because audi canada now went full retard with the corrosion warranty; they now refuse most jobs or only offer you a ''goodwill repair'' with a 50% cost split

My only gripe with the S4 is the dampening of the engine noise; they use a fake engine sound ''injector'' in the cabin, also if modding is your thing, the engine is an all aluminium block that will blow at about 500hp. I would advise against the DSG as well, it will only allow you to launch the car 200 times then the feature will be turned off forever (lol ?). There is a counter that can be read with a VAG-COM, so it's an easy way to find out if the car has been abused.

if you do get a lease then none of this matter. If you buy a used one get a 3M film installed in the area.

You can get them for about the same price per month in lease than a Q5 because they devaluate slower.

Techniquement... la maison appartient à la moitié à la banque. But that's for everyone or so ;)

Back on the topic... I'd never consider the B8 as a good replacement for a S-line B7. The B8 has been cheaped down on a performance standpoint. Ex.: Non ventilated rotors at the rear (despite heavier car), Single exhaust...

There is also a very bad problem with the fender rusting on the A4 if you have 8inch wide wheels (s4 style wheels)and on all stock S4 with both peelers or rotors. The wheels is larger; thus line up with the fender and trow small rocks at the lower fender and the rocker panels, which get chipped and start to rust. The b8.5 now all come stock with a moulded plastic stripe in the lower front fender as a band aid fix. This is a problem because audi canada now went full retard with the corrosion warranty; they now refuse most jobs or only offer you a ''goodwill repair'' with a 50% cost split

My only gripe with the S4 is the dampening of the engine noise; they use a fake engine sound ''injector'' in the cabin, also if modding is your thing, the engine is an all aluminium block that will blow at about 500hp. I would advise against the DSG as well, it will only allow you to launch the car 200 times then the feature will be turned off forever (lol ?). There is a counter that can be read with a VAG-COM, so it's an easy way to find out if the car has been abused.

if you do get a lease then none of this matter. If you buy a used one get a 3M film installed in the area.

You can get them for about the same price per month in lease than a Q5 because they devaluate slower.
La fuse du "soundkator" peut être retirée pour enlever le son fake de l'habitacle. Funny thing is more and more cars are now equipped with this feature.

You are correct of the 200 LC on the DSG; however, very few of these cars are drag raced and this can be override by a DSG flash.

You're right on the fender issue, Audi is acting shitty with this and if I need something to be done under warranty, I'll go PAVAC on their ass. My hood also shows some age, a 3M film is definitely a must.

any major difference betwen 2010-11-12-13 ?

any reason to go for a 2013 an the pay the extra vs the previous ones ?

We talking manual tranny here not auto .

personnellement je me suis tourner vers une b8 s4 ( je les trouve plus belle que le face lift du b8.5 la b8 est aussi légèrement plus performante (sur la dsg)car les rapport son plus cours la mienne a 172 000 et rien a signaler seulement les entretiens normaux économique (600-650) km avec 55 litres et 12.58 a 104 sur le 1/4 je pence que les s4 b8 est un des meilleur véhicules coter confort performance consommation et pratique

B8.5 S4 de mon coté. avant j'avait un A4 B7.
j'ai eu un enlignement à faire sur le S4 récamment et j'ai eu un A4 2016 de preté. Completement différent!
Par contre, pour quelqu'un qui fait seulement du maison/travail dans le traffic, je pense que le S4 est ''overspec''. Si tu aimes conduire sur des routes de campagnes, ou la track de temps en temps, là ça devient justifié.

personnellement je me suis tourner vers une b8 s4 ( je les trouve plus belle que le face lift du b8.5 la b8 est aussi légèrement plus performante (sur la dsg)car les rapport son plus cours la mienne a 172 000 et rien a signaler seulement les entretiens normaux économique (600-650) km avec 55 litres et 12.58 a 104 sur le 1/4 je pence que les s4 b8 est un des meilleur véhicules coter confort performance consommation et pratique

combiens tu a payé sans indiscression avec autant de millage ?

Back