2016 Audi S3 software flash

RUBaDUBdub

Legacy Member
I recently picked up a 2016 Audi S3 and would like to have a reliable and smooth upgrade in Horsepower.
I know there is Unitronic, APR and Revo etc. but those seem to aggressive and when I need to get warranty stuff done it will be a hassle to go back and remove the software and re-install.

I found this from Neuspeed not to aggressive and I can remove the software myself with there module.
any feedback or comments? did anybody try this?

http://www.neuspeed.com/641015-neuspeed-power-module.html

Worth a try at that price! ;) I have something similar install on my 2011 S4 and it work perfectly!

*Mine is from Hofele design and worth 1500$ tho... at least I can sell it separtly when I want to get rid of my car.

I recently picked up a 2016 Audi S3 and would like to have a reliable and smooth upgrade in Horsepower.
I know there is Unitronic, APR and Revo etc. but those seem to aggressive and when I need to get warranty stuff done it will be a hassle to go back and remove the software and re-install.

I found this from Neuspeed not to aggressive and I can remove the software myself with there module.
any feedback or comments? did anybody try this?

http://www.neuspeed.com/641015-neuspeed-power-module.html

I noticed you saw the UniConnect announce which is a practical solution when your car is under warranty. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Don't go with NoSpeed.... Woops I mean Neuspeed.

Unitronic or bust !

I noticed you saw the UniConnect announce which is a practical solution when your car is under warranty. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Donc si on installe une chip Unitronic avec le Uniconnect et qu'on l'enlève après, notre voiture ne perd pas sa garantie ? Pouvez vous le mettre sur écrit ça ? TOUT le staff chez VW m'a toujours dit que ton auto est flaggé automatique dès qu'une chip est installée... même si tu l'enlève après.

mon père à le module neuspeed sur sa MK7 GTI et il aime bien le résultat. Je l'ai essayé et tu peux voir une différence

Back