Votes: 8 14.8%
  • cayenne turbo

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwmcoupe

Legacy Member
I live in the old port and 2 cars is getting to be kinda crazy, parking is 375$ a month each spot and my insurance is a little over 10k for the cars, i barely drive the m coupe at all but love it. Looking for 1 car i can drive all year long, no real budget no more then 150 tho.
my choices so far, bmw m5, bmw m6, range rover sports supercharged, cayenne turbo

M5, M6 arent year roundable cars (although a friend drove his 645 ci all winter and said it was ok)
Range rover sucks and breaks/Has terrible service
Cayenne turbo is awesmoe especially the new model
be forewarned though the leases arent cheap on them when we had checked. If you want someone thatll get you one cheaper PM me

M5, M6 arent year roundable cars (although a friend drove his 645 ci all winter and said it was ok)
Range rover sucks and breaks/Has terrible service
Cayenne turbo is awesmoe especially the new model
be forewarned though the leases arent cheap on them when we had checked. If you want someone thatll get you one cheaper PM me

paying like 2500 in payments now sure will be cheaper

Une audi rs-4 serait pas si mal aussi. C'est tres performant, tres beau, pas mal de luxe et moins cher que la m5 et en plus c'est 4x4 donc ca devrait etre pas si mal en hivers. Par contre, ya probablement moins d'espace que dans un cayenne, range rover ou m5.

An audi Rs-4 would be nice to. Very good performance, nice design, luxury and cheaper than the m5. Also, it is a 4x4 so its nice all year long. Only thing is that there is less space than the m5 or suv.

Last edited:
the more i drive in montreal the more i realize why everybody drives them.... the roads in montreal suck and with our winters why not get an SUV? the porche is pretty capable as well but i like the look of the RR better

I was going to say RS4 but I guess not...why not a a 335xi or 535xi: 300hp, awd, 6 spd.

I drive luxury SUVs in summer all the time and they arn't very fun to drive, you can't escape the laws of physics even with a X5/cayenne/etc. M5 could be a good option if you stay in town most of the time during winter...but thinking of it I work in the old port and that street when you take the st-laurent exit and turn right right away to go in the old port is a bitch during winter.

benz E350 4matic was something like 1100$
the E550 4matic is the 385hp v8 version still AWD and it was 200$more a month

Out of that list I say M5. Otherwise, as stated above an xi could be a good idea.
Or take something like a Touareg maybe? Not exactly luxirious but I don't see why it wouldn't do the trick.

you should REALLY check out the E63 AMG if your gonna look at the m5
i think the m5 is like 2100-2200 a month..the amg is a little cheaper

M5 sans question

Je n'aime pas le syle de la M6 comparé à la M5. Les Cayennes, j'en vois de plus en plus et à chaque fois c'est des soccer moms dedans.

I live in the old port and 2 cars is getting to be kinda crazy, parking is 375$ a month each spot and my insurance is a little over 10k for the cars, i barely drive the m coupe at all but love it. Looking for 1 car i can drive all year long, no real budget no more then 150 tho.
my choices so far, bmw m5, bmw m6, range rover sports supercharged, cayenne turbo

Depending of the use you plan to do during winter (city and highway) I'd say a M5 with good winter tires should be fine.
But if you really are looking for, all year long no matter the weather car, I'd go for the surprising Cayenne Turbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back