Any full time traders on MR?

You're assuming that Mach is even still interested. If this doesn't get regulatory approval, I'd have dig into the TRZ books and see if it's even viable in this current climate. Shit could go to 0.

Bien sur l'offre du groupe Mach va être renégociée à la baisse , présentement ils doivent se frotter les mains de ne pas avoir conclu le deal a l'été

C'est bien intéressant les 3-4 candles avec les plateaux , mais je n'ai pas de feed live

je trade pas le forex, pas de put non plus

a date j'ai réussi a aller chercher 3.9k au marché après les tradings fees en conservant mes autres shares dans le rouge parce que justement je ne veux rien vendre a perte , ma diluer mes shares qui sont dans le rouge et finir par sortir dans le vert

c'est très risqué mais ça la fonctionné dans le cas de F , ABEV , CGX et même TRZ

c'est pas mal ça quand t'arrive dans le market début février juste avant que toute plante solide , personne ne l'avait prédit et je gère les dommages collatéraux du mieux que je peux

Ecoute...si tu vas aprendre plus...ca va etre plus compliquee, pas mal plus . Je te garanti, tu ne pourras plus faire c'est que tu fais presentement.
A l'aveugle...t'as un minime chance. Ca va fonctionner...un temps et des petites quantites.
Comme Seb a dit...tu va planter et tu va revenir sur Terre. Et tu vas revenir a le faire meme si tu vas perdres del'argent ,mais tu vas etre plus meticuleux. Mais jsuq'a la...go for it and have fun.
Un conseil : joue pas tout ton argent a la fois.

Mach would not extract value from Transat like AC can
I agree but I just hope Transat isn't forced on AC later down the line. We don't need another possible Canadian Airlines disaster. I don't see what Group Mach will bring to the table especially now

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Nobody has a crystal ball but according to fibs, IF SPX doesn't break 2725 resistance level, we should see another drop that should end in the 2200-2060 area before a trend reversal.

If you still believe that market sentiment isn't it's main driver but rather news and external events that do, please explain to me why last tuesday there was a 10% melt up on no news and no event and that the week ended on a $2Trillion announcement and it barely moved the needle.

Nobody has a crystal ball but according to fibs, IF SPX doesn't break 2725 resistance level, we should see another drop that should end in the 2200-2060 area before a trend reversal.

If you still believe that market sentiment isn't it's main driver but rather news and external events that do, please explain to me why last tuesday there was a 10% melt up on no news and no event and that the week ended on a $2Trillion announcement and it barely moved the needle.

Buy the rumour.

I am not a trader or a Guru or have any special skills or whatever BUT what I do know for a fact is that we are experiencing a RARE opportunity right now to double our money within the next 3 years. For example, RY and CM at current prices offer a annual divi of 6-8% and a upside potential upwards of 30% in the next 12 months. If you buy today and it drops another 15-20% before it starts going back up, you're still making a AAA grade investment at a great price in the longer term.

Cominar isn't the greatest REIT with the best management BUT at the current valuation, it offers a monthly dividend that represents a little more then 10% per annum. It's mean value is in the $12-13 range so it also offers a near 50% upside. Which means that the divi alone pays for your stock after 7 years of hodling.

I am not a trader or a Guru or have any special skills or whatever BUT what I do know for a fact is that we are experiencing a RARE opportunity right now to double our money within the next 3 years. For example, RY and CM at current prices offer a annual divi of 6-8% and a upside potential upwards of 30% in the next 12 months. If you buy today and it drops another 15-20% before it starts going back up, you're still making a AAA grade investment at a great price in the longer term.

Cominar isn't the greatest REIT with the best management BUT at the current valuation, it offers a monthly dividend that represents a little more then 10% per annum. It's mean value is in the $12-13 range so it also offers a near 50% upside. Which means that the divi alone pays for your stock after 7 years of hodling.

There's definitely some value there, part of it depends on what your vision of the world is on the other side of this. If you're on the boat with those that say we won't be the same, that this crisis turbocharged/fast-forwarded certain changes that were already on the way (online shopping/death of retail, work from home) what does that entail for something like a REIT?
What does that mean for Grade B-C malls? Is a REIT like First Capital, that is actively redeveloping their urban-retail properties into mix-use, better positioned then? Does Choice Properties have a leg up over other retail REITs given its preferential relationship with the Loblaws companies?
If corporations start realizing that they can have most of their workforce stay at home and move towards hotdesking, what does that mean for the demand of commercial office space? How are the different grades of office buildings affected?

I don't have answers, but the longer this goes on the less likely we return to the same world we had before and the more you need to question underlying assumptions.

Sure I agree. The reason I brought up Cominar is because of their Gov’t leases. Public sector employees are going to be the last ones to work remotely.

je regarde la chute de SQQQ et ...

tenor.gif

Content de pas t'être fait rekt en gardant ta position de vendredi?

En autre ! légèrement dans le green mais c'est mieux que solide dans le rouge

Mais là a ce prix je crois que je vais ré-embarquer , je suis après faire un 4 de 7 avec une piece de 25¢ pour savoir quoi faire hehe

Mettez-vous de l'argent sur des stocks américains en ce moment? J'ai un montant a investir, afin de profiter du crash, mais pour l'instant j'ai juste acheté du canadien parce que le taux de change fait trop mal. J'ai peur de pas être aussi profitable quand le ratio USD/CAD va revenir un peu plus normal et que la valeur des actions aura remonté!

Suggestions?

Mettez-vous de l'argent sur des stocks américains en ce moment? J'ai un montant a investir, afin de profiter du crash, mais pour l'instant j'ai juste acheté du canadien parce que le taux de change fait trop mal. J'ai peur de pas être aussi profitable quand le ratio USD/CAD va revenir un peu plus normal et que la valeur des actions aura remonté!

Suggestions?
La FED américaine n'arrête pas d'imprimer du cash pour sauver l'économie: j'ai l'impression que le dollars Canadien va reprendre de la valeur dans pas trop long...

Selon les dires des pros d'ici, on est dans un "Bull trap" alors, je vais attendre dans mon cas pour investir mais moi aussi, pour l'instant, j'achèterais juste du Canadien puisque le taux de change est merdique et que Questrade se prends 3% pour la conversion de devise

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Back