Anyone here work or know someone at Mazda 2-20?

lord_galathon

I want more information on that engine.

A little background first: I was following that car on the highway for a few kilometers a few minutes earlier and everything was normal as far as I could tell. No smoke or anything, then all of a sudden at that light it started spewing coolant (smell gives it away.)

It's the second Mazda I see doing that in the last couple of years, the first was a lady with a similar model that kept on taking off COLD from the train car-park when I used to take the train to work.

This is taken from my dashcam. Note that I tend to burst into Italian when startled...

It's clearly a magical engine that blows up even when not a Subaru.

I want more information on that engine.

A little background first: I was following that car on the highway for a few kilometers a few minutes earlier and everything was normal as far as I could tell. No smoke or anything, then all of a sudden at that light it started spewing coolant (smell gives it away.)

It's the second Mazda I see doing that in the last couple of years, the first was a lady with a similar model that kept on taking off COLD from the train car-park when I used to take the train to work.

This is taken from my dashcam. Note that I tend to burst into Italian when startled...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcTFbElpcE&

It's clearly a magical engine that blows up even when not a Subaru.

Vision impaired there ghskso?

Can't you ask Google ? Im pretty sure you can find all the info you need on the wiki.

Im also pretty sure Mazda WILL ignore you.

No. You're missing the point. I want information on THAT ONE specific engine. That driver/car turned into the dealership, I'm guessing to have the car fixed. That's the information I'm looking for. Do you have that information?

According to the tech that inspected the engine, it seems that the engine accessed the internet and the YLYL thread. It decided to end its existence rather than read one more LG joke.

According to the tech that inspected the engine, it seems that the engine accessed the internet and the YLYL thread. It decided to end its existence rather than read one more LG joke.

You realize every time someone bugs LG about that, LG will post something in YLYL right?

No. You're missing the point. I want information on THAT ONE specific engine. That driver/car turned into the dealership, I'm guessing to have the car fixed. That's the information I'm looking for. Do you have that information?
They cant give out information about a client to some random caller ... Wtf dude

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I cannot speak for the exact car in the video, but what I can say is that it was not catastrophic failure. It seems like it was a blown head gasket, nothing more. Mazda's 2.0 Protege/Mazda3 engine and 2.3 non-turbo engine are rather on the fragile side, especially when not well taken care of after 5 years. This particular Mazda3 is either an '08 or '09, so it's now between 7 and 8 years old. If the person just drives off like a bat out of hell without letting the engine warm up a bit first, then yes, it will fail.

I cannot speak for the exact car in the video, but what I can say is that it was not catastrophic failure. It seems like it was a blown head gasket, nothing more. Mazda's 2.0 Protege/Mazda3 engine and 2.3 non-turbo engine are rather on the fragile side, especially when not well taken care of after 5 years. This particular Mazda3 is either an '08 or '09, so it's now between 7 and 8 years old. If the person just drives off like a bat out of hell without letting the engine warm up a bit first, then yes, it will fail.

Head gasket is not catastrophic?

Nope. Because it's an easy fix/replacement. It takes a few hours to change

Catastrophic means the engine is not fixable and no longer usable, like blowing a piston/rod out the crank. :p

bin head gasket qui lache quand ta le v6 dans panne, y se ramasse du prestone dans la panne pis le moteur chauffe pis y jam pis catastrofic failure pis toute la.

C

An engine dies in front of LG. Sorry no, a engine SMOKES in front of LG and LG says people should stap bashing subaru even though their engines are FLAWED from the start because he's tired of it.

OH, LOOK, someone is adding engine at the station service!!! WHAT BRAND IS IT?? Mazda?? Holy fucking shit, their engines are also shit!!

But the car is 25 y,o, and has 250 000km LG!

Doesnt MATTER! ITS SHIT

LG, sur 3 cadillac dans la famille, deux consommaient de l'huile en MONGOLE (une pinte par plein). Ton CTS va sauter tantot. Stun 3 litres ton moteur? Les deux ici c etait des 3.6. Pas la meme affaire? C est la meme affarie LG! Fuck la logique.

An engine dies in front of LG. Sorry no, a engine SMOKES in front of LG and LG says people should stap bashing subaru even though their engines are FLAWED from the start because he's tired of it.

OH, LOOK, someone is adding engine at the station service!!! WHAT BRAND IS IT?? Mazda?? Holy fucking shit, their engines are also shit!!

But the car is 25 y,o, and has 250 000km LG!

Doesnt MATTER! ITS SHIT

LG, sur 3 cadillac dans la famille, deux consommaient de l'huile en MONGOLE (une pinte par plein). Ton CTS va sauter tantot. Stun 3 litres ton moteur? Les deux ici c etait des 3.6. Pas la meme affaire? C est la meme affarie LG! Fuck la logique.

WTF man:

il_fullxfull.89377383.jpg

Es tu menstrue le gros?

Back