Sway bar + brace : Installed
Oil : Changed
Checkup : Done
Tires : 2 sets ready
All tools ready

Ready for the day!

Gates open at 8am.

registration check in - for everyone - 8;30

drivers meeting 9:15am - this is for all drivers!

1st session, 10am!

2 groups planned- 20 minutes on,and off.

See ya there.

The lunch canteen will be OPEN this day!!

Last edited:
Gates open at 8am.

registration check in - for everyone - 8;30

drivers meeting 9:15am - this is for all drivers!

I missed checking out Chumpcar Calabogie because of work. I'd like to drop by and see this event. Is it permitted? (I'm interested in getting a lapping/track car but want to know what I'm getting into first.)

I missed checking out Chumpcar Calabogie because of work. I'd like to drop by and see this event. Is it permitted? (I'm interested in getting a lapping/track car but want to know what I'm getting into first.)

Entrance is free. It's lapping not a race. If you have a helmet, maybe we'll have you ride shotgun with one of the instructors.

Excellent, I'll come Saturday morning, I assume they'll let me attend the drivers meeting even if I'm not driving/participating? This way I'll know more what it's all about and how things work.

Sorry, no helmet, but thanks for invitation. I haven't bought one yet because I want to get the right safety equipment on the first go at it, don't want to buy something and find out I should of.....

Excellent, I'll come Saturday morning, I assume they'll let me attend the drivers meeting even if I'm not driving/participating? This way I'll know more what it's all about and how things work.

Sorry, no helmet, but thanks for invitation. I haven't bought one yet because I want to get the right safety equipment on the first go at it, don't want to buy something and find out I should of.....

Watch out for the track pushers! :p:pbjt:

Hey Lefrig ..and any other spectators who grace us with their presence!

lil hint here...:pics:

As for the rest of you Track Crazy Pilots and Pushers...

MY TRACK CAR IS READY AND I MAY BE FINALLY RUNNING MY NT01s !!!
..payback time !
:p HA !!!!

See you Saturday !

That's why there is Perry Performance, they have most all of the answers.

See you guys there :) My goal is to maybe break 1 minute barrier! But I know It is lapping day not racing day :) Have fun and relax!! right?

Back