Feature Article: Candidat pour voiture de l’année: Ghetto_EK

Can I participate too? Here's my entry.

alto2.jpg

9/10 from me

The finesse of the shaved engine bay is unparalleled.

Great workmanship on the suspension setup. I've seen this car pull GT3 RS numbers at tremblant.

No hood = win

I deducted a point because it has stock headlights.

Why aren't we voting your car in here? I'm actually serious; I love old Japanese cars, as authentic as they come, and if you actually have a stock AE86, my vote's on your car. Big props to you for keeping it that way. *tu*

My car isnt stock and i would hate to take credit from the last owner who did pretty much everything. A lot of people frown upon buying a restored car instead of building it yourself. I have it posted up for sale if anyone is interested:

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?890736-1987-Toyota-Corolla-GTS

WTF Danny?? Really? This pos??

It's everything us, car guys, fight about. Because of shit boxes like this we all got pulled over and sent to inspection this year.

Guys like that are killing the scene.

Kinda new here,I mostly read stuff.
His this "car of the year" a "BIG" thing for the forum/members ?

Not sure how selection goes. I see some nice cars,and others that. .meh'..but having said this,unless there's 100k on the line or maybe I'm just getting old but..I see lots of "negative = on choice"..
What if you would be the owner of this car,I'm sure he loves it the way it is..dunno

Anyhoo; congrats & a hand shake to the futur "winner"..you've built a beautiful car that mostly reflects YOU & your taste...& that's where the line stops for me..

Now if selection is a problem. .different story,any other members had better to offer, why wasn't that the case then..I dunno.
Good luck to all!

Le engine bay est cool, le combo des couleurs est nice. Le camber en arrière est exagéré.

Excluant le camber, la voiture est nice... Et j'aime pas les fwd, c'est pas une Volvo, c'est pas une vieille Benz... pis j'aime bien.

best bay yes .. car of the year HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vous en fumez du bon pour dire que l'engine bay est nice, Exemple random, les voitures de Unix sortent avec un engine bay 10 fois plus nice que celui la.

eurokracy_finest_engine_3.jpg

exemple parmis tant d'autre.

Back