Combien d'éjaculations pas semaine?

What are you, 16?

Sex drives usualy slows down the more men age. Its normal. What is not normal is 10 times a week at 30-35.

Find me a stat or a research paper that supports your wildly subjective opinion on how many times is normal.
You're right, your sex drive does decline in your later years. What varies for everyone is your testosterone levels to begin with, exercise, dietary, and sleep habits, etc, etc.

Last edited:
When I said not normal, it was not in a negative way. I'm happy for you if you have an extreme sex drive and comes twice a day every day at 35. Its just that I personnaly never knew anyone who's like that except when I was younger. Maybe I'm wrong but I think its just not common.

6d7c6d5f36bd83531234814defa98d92eafcf1ae30e81b98671106ebfab3481d.jpg

dat u op?

Last edited:
Quand on a commencer a sortir ensemble c'etait du 2x a 3x par jour la mtn qu'on fait vieux couple , bientot 5ans ensemble cest plus du 2x 3x par semaine.. Mais c surtout du no more BJS.. Ca c wack parcontre, jai entendu des histoire dhorreurs aussi du genre apres 3 ans du sex 1 par mois ! Wttfff

Quand on a commencer a sortir ensemble c'etait du 2x a 3x par jour la mtn qu'on fait vieux couple , bientot 5ans ensemble cest plus du 2x 3x par semaine.. Mais c surtout du no more BJS.. Ca c wack parcontre, jai entendu des histoire dhorreurs aussi du genre apres 3 ans du sex 1 par mois ! Wttfff
Cest pas mal vrai buddy

Moi c'était le contraires avec the exgf, après plusieurs année c'était bjs only and no more fuck.
Jpensait etre cool avec sa, but sometime you got that slap dat ass.

New girlfriend apres 3ans, fuck many time a week, but bjs about once a month. Et faut jpousse la note.

Jlui est dit que j'allais donner la job en sous-traitance, elle la pas trouver drôle

lol
Masturbating may protect against prostate cancer

19:00 16 July 2003 by Douglas Fox, Adelaide

It will make you go blind. It will make your palms grow hairy. Such myths about masturbation are largely a thing of the past. But the latest research has even better news for young men: frequent self-pleasuring could protect against the most common kind of cancer.

A team in Australia led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council Victoria in Melbourne asked 1079 men with prostate cancer to fill in a questionnaire detailing their sexual habits, and compared their responses with those of 1259 healthy men of the same age. The team concludes that the more men ejaculate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop prostate cancer.

The protective effect is greatest while men are in their twenties: those who had ejaculated more than five times per week in their twenties, for instance, were one-third less likely to develop aggressive prostate cancer later in life (BJU International, vol 92, p 211).

The results contradict those of previous studies, which have suggested that having had many sexual partners, or a high frequency of sexual activity, increases the risk of prostate cancer by up to 40 per cent. The key difference is that these earlier studies defined sexual activity as sexual intercourse, whereas the latest study focused on the number of ejaculations, whether or not intercourse was involved.

mais après 10 ans (my case) et avec des enfant....je l'avoue certaine fois sa frôle le 1 mois........:cry:
habituellement 1 x semaine

l'Accouchement compte pas MAIS c'est pire puisque ca peu froler 2 mois sans la total.....

pour réponde au thread.......5x semaine (et 1 seul fois c'Est avec GF.....:run:)

ceux qui disent qu'il peuvent passé 1 semaine sans rien (wack..ou sexe) aller consulter....:yikes:
j'Ai même deja penser que film 40 jour 40 nuit avec volonté pourrais être possible.....a 80 ans p-e mais avant..........aucun homme ne peut faire ca

Back