Confession automobile thread

Je confesse que j'ai coupé un gars dans un Grand Cherokee hier dans le trafik du centre ville et qu'il était vraiment pas content dutout, il m'a fait du road rage dans le trafik (brake check, y me coupe même s'il a pas besoin d'aller dans ma voie, se met sur le reculon jusqu'à ce qu'il soit a 1" de mon bumer) pendant plusieurs kilomètres lol

Je suis resté ben penard à le regarder sans jamais réagir pendant 10-15 minutes, ca devais le faire chier encore plus...
I have a similar story to confess too. Happened a few years back when I had my caliber. On my way to work in the morning following an old caravan. He stopped behind another car towards the right, looking like he's about to turn. I go around him and continue. They catch up to me at the stop and the passenger jumps out of there car. Trying to open my door.
I say fuck this, i4 turbo dans panne straight onto the service road. There was traffic so they caught up again driving into the shoulder and now they're throwing stuff. So at this point I say fuck it I'm almost at work and pull over, they speed by into a speed trap and get pulled over.
Instant karma

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Je confesses qu'aujourd'hui je le gout d'aller pogner ce Chevy 57
pis je confesse que demain ça sera autre chose :(
$_59.JPG

I have a similar story to confess too. Happened a few years back when I had my caliber. On my way to work in the morning following an old caravan. He stopped behind another car towards the right, looking like he's about to turn. I go around him and continue. They catch up to me at the stop and the passenger jumps out of there car. Trying to open my door.
I say fuck this, i4 turbo dans panne straight onto the service road. There was traffic so they caught up again driving into the shoulder and now they're throwing stuff. So at this point I say fuck it I'm almost at work and pull over, they speed by into a speed trap and get pulled over.
Instant karma

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I was waiting at a red light on the corner of Labrosse and St-Jean in Pointe-Claire many years ago.. Was making a left turn onto St-Jean north. The light went green, but St-Jean was completely backed up, I would have been stuck right in the middle of the intersection. 2 guys in a Civic behind me start losing their shit... Just as they go to pull around me, the lane clears up a bit so I go, and yes I made sure they didn't go in front of me. They end up next to me after a bit and the guys are both just going crazy... calling me out, challenging me to fight etc. The usual "we're 2 and you're 1" attitude. Literally over nothing... I explained why I hadn't gone, they just kept mouthing off. We were in gridlock traffic... My lane started to move so I started advancing slowly. Civic douche's lane had still not started moving but he was so completely distracted and infuriated by my lack of fucks given, he revved it up, dropped the clutch and drove straight into the back of the car that was in front of him.

Most satisfying shit ever, I just gave him a thumbs up, laughing my ass off and went on my way as he shamefully followed his victim into a parking lot to exchange insurance info.

Je confesse que overall ( confort siège et suspension , tenue de route, agilité , moteur, etc etc ) je suis tres satisfait de ma nouvelle Escape.

Je confesse que overall ( confort siège et suspension , tenue de route, agilité , moteur, etc etc ) je suis tres satisfait de ma nouvelle Escape.
Biensur, c'est juste une focus avec quelque pouce de plus de hauteur !

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I confess that I washed my track car today- embarrassed because it was looking like a beat dog.
I don't like washing cars....

C'est vrai que ca va bin UN Escape.

Le low-end torque du Ecoboost est malade. Jme suis promener dans un Edge toute la journée pi meme si ca a 285hp esti que c'est pas le fun a chauffer. Downshift de 2 vitesses pi on dirais que le moteur veux sortir d'en dessous du hood aussitot que tu touche a pedale a gaz. Jm'ennuyait en esti de mon ptit 185lb-ft @2500rpm pi 1000lbs de moins.

Biensur, c'est juste une focus avec quelque pouce de plus de hauteur !

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Une couple de pouce de plus c'est jamais de trop.

I confess I'm switching out the whole right side of my car over the weekend. Will have to switch out the polyeaurathane bushings to the new control arms. Should be fun, and hopefully the camber issue will be fixed, if not I guess I'm swapping the subframe like originally planned.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Première fois je fais de la wrinkle paint. Not bad. Je dois sabler à deux trois place et le logo vtec/Honda pour avoir un look authentique.

Pour 20$ je suis bin content.
1fef304a24c3575e0befcfcb0801cb79.jpg

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

t'avais pas acheter un B20B ?
Je regardais pour un b20, mais quelqu'un que je connais a fais un partout d'un delsol sir canadienne. So pour moin chère qu'un b20 y m'a vendu le b16a3 que j'ai pu voir rouler avant de l'acheter.

Je suis en train de lui faire une clean up tranquillement pas vite.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk
10d379fa5630609c7469c22632253107.jpg

Back