Des tickets de parking...

C'était pas pour prouver, juste pour répondre à la question. Je ne savais pas qu'on pouvait être victime de vol d'idendité avec seulement un nom et une adresse, j'ai édité merci.

C'était pas pour prouver, juste pour répondre à la question. Je ne savais pas qu'on pouvait être victime de vol d'idendité avec seulement un nom et une adresse, j'ai édité merci.

J'ai vu la pic que ta mise. Entk c'est weird qqn a glander pas a peu pres si tétait au cegep a l'heure dont il font mention sur la lettre de la ville...
Bonne chan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oui très bizarre. La lettre dit le 2 septembre 2015 à 14h07. J'ai demandé une lettre de présence à mon prof et j'ai mon horaire + vignette de stationnement relié uniquement à mon char pour pas qu'ils disent que j'étais avec un autre char + lettre de ceux qui s'occupe des gates qui dit que je me présente à tous les jours au cégep avec cette voiture là.Si ça marche pas avec ça, je vais perdre foi en toute justice. Ça me fait chier pour 54$ d'être pogné à quêter des lettres et tout mais fuck it c'est une question de principe et mon prof / l'agent de stationnement du collège partageaient mon opinion à 100% et était très heureux de me faire une lettre.

They should require that the people that issue these tickets provide photo proof with the ticket. Also parking restrictions are so common now people are we've become more aware of them, that's why the city let go so many parking ferries. Expect to be issued a lot more other tickets to make up for the lack of revenue (jay walking, reflectors on bicycles, littering, etc)

I only got stupid parking tickets. Like I had monday off so when I went to work tuesday I was thinking it's monday and parked on the wrong side. Only once I had to contest, supposedly got a ticket in old port (said the letter I got from the city), on a street I never been while I was sitting in class in ville St Laurent. Contested it, won, cost me 2 days and almost 50$ parking and fuel.

cette été j'ai recu des tikets de ma ville de merde (beaconsfield) en résumé nous étions une dizaines chez moi pour une fête.
alors j'avais laissé la place dans le parking pour mes amis.( vue que de 3 h am a 6 am on na pas le droit detre dans la rue) j'ai alors mis mon auto et camion sur mon gazon le lendemin je me retrouve avec 2 beau tikets comme quoi c'est ilégale de parker un objet roulant sur le coté de sa maison! belle ville a marde ( mon voisin avais son motoriser sur le coté et a aussi eu un tiket nice)

Cest une ville de vieux papys aisés qui veulent la tranquillité, si tu veux faire le party ou est un bizouneux de chars sur ton terrain trouve une autre ville.

Prudent behviour has decreased my ticket a lot.

- Read the sign ( some of them are tricky because it does not allow you to park in the middle of the day for like 3 hrs eg Guy st. near Tim Hortons and MUHC admin building).
- Put a timer on your iphone android for 5 mintues before your time expires or, use the mtl parking app.
- keep your receipt when you get it. 2x I went to court,and won because my receipt contradicts the time on the ticket given to me.

Cest une ville de vieux papys aisés qui veulent la tranquillité, si tu veux faire le party ou est un bizouneux de chars sur ton terrain trouve une autre ville.

tu te trompe un peux oui ils ya bcp de vieux mais bcp de jeune couple se son instalé depuis fait 15 ans jsuis labas presque jvais te dire les meuilleur party de secondaire etai a beaconsfield les parent riche partais souvent en voyage daffaire pi on avait les maison pour nous

et dans ce temps la jetai chez mes parent donc pas mal dure daller ayeur

The whole thread is stupid anyways. "My friend bought a Porsche and got a ticket so they must aim luxury cars". If OP didn't park like an ass or read the panneaux correctly he wouldn't get tickets.

I respect you, just do the same.
Read again. I will win all tickets simply by contesting and most probably not having to go to court either.
Snow removal. They come and put the signs and two hours later you get a ticket. 2 like this, one won already.
Wrong side of the street. Tuesday , Wednesday forbidden parking between 10-13. You get a ticket and it says 13.52 on it.
Parking restraint for residents between 9-23. You get a ticket at 23.20 and it says parking reservee aux vignettes.
This and similar things happen to my friend. I was just asking if everybody gets this kind of tickets or just some drivers.
So don't talk out of your ass please if you don't know the exact situation.
If you make thread for trolling , I don't.
Now go sell some chicken.

I respect you, just do the same.
Read again. I will win all tickets simply by contesting and most probably not having to go to court either.
Snow removal. They come and put the signs and two hours later you get a ticket. 2 like this, one won already.
Wrong side of the street. Tuesday , Wednesday forbidden parking between 10-13. You get a ticket and it says 13.52 on it.
Parking restraint for residents between 9-23. You get a ticket at 23.20 and it says parking reservee aux vignettes.
This and similar things happen to my friend. I was just asking if everybody gets this kind of tickets or just some drivers.
So don't talk out of your ass please if you don't know the exact situation.
If you make thread for trolling , I don't.
Now go sell some chicken.

I don't know, did you sleep with the ticket guy's wife? I got a few tickets in the past but always deserved them.

The only stupid thing I find is places like Outremont where you must change the car from one side to the other at 7pm exactly, twice a week. If you have 2 cars or out for the night without the car you are fucked. And that's not eco-friendly as well since people are more prone to take their car instead of the subway to avoid parking issues.

^^^ And back to my original question. See why I ask ?
I even asked other people and it seems like it never happens to them. Or almost. Except the guy I mentioned above.
As I asked I was curious to know if it's a simple coincidence , done on purpose for the reasons I asked or pure bad days of the guys.
This happened in St-Laurent area.

Back