Do not text and drive....

lol stupid people

posted a picture not so long ago of a girl texting for like fucking 3 kms literally driving on the sideroad

ill be quite honest...i do it sometimes, a lot back when i had a gf..now ive stopped, if its important i pull to the side of just call the person on speaker. i do however still txt at a red light once in a while.

good video...lady fuckin reversing outta her parking spot and isnt even looking at all..thats crazy!

People on the road are braindead and I'm glad they banned it, it's far from being a stupid law, it's a shame that people can't do anything properly

Thats just grandma talk .

There's no difference between holding the phone in my hand and talk vs having it on Bluetooth. Both use the same amount of concentration on the conversation.

Only difference i can see is for stick drivers since you need to shift.

Txting and driving is indeed dangerous.Talking on the phone while holding the phone is just a way to collect money.

Sheeps think its anything other than that, next they gonna say driving a red car is dangerous and those same sheeps will say yes yes you're right oh super intelligent government please ticket the people so i can be safe

Thats just grandma talk .

There's no difference between holding the phone in my hand and talk vs having it on Bluetooth. Both use the same amount of concentration on the conversation.

Only difference i can see is for stick drivers since you need to shift.

Txting and driving is indeed dangerous.Talking on the phone while holding the phone is just a way to collect money.

Sheeps think its anything other than that, next they gonna say driving a red car is dangerous and those same sheeps will say yes yes you're right oh super intelligent government please ticket the people so i can be safe

I agree, the biggest problem is that people don't drive cars anymore, they "commute" and often the driver is just an accessory.

Tabarnak que le monde sont innocent. La plote qui texte et qui continue de texté 2 minute apres. no single fuck given.

La grosse qui recule.

C'est horrible.

Esti de bon video par exemple

A toutes les fois sans exception que j'ai fait signe a une fille d'arreter de texter pendant qu'elle conduisait parce qu'elle avait failli me rentrer dedans, souvent dans un stationnement, j'ai eu le droit au :squintfin de leur part.

TOUTES les fois.

J'ai jamais eu a faire signe a un homme d'arreter de texter, je n'ai jamais vu de comportement dangereux de leur part au volant pendant qu'ils textaient.

Coincidence?

C'est normal, c'est plus les femmes qui ont besoin de communiqués. Quand on sort moi pis mon frere, sa plote le text au boutte pis lui sa le tanne.

Driving requires like 1% of your brain function, being courteous and aware of your surrounding while not being a fucking idiot on the road requires a lot more effort, too much for most people. Constantly seeking a distraction from the traffic they're stuck in.

A toutes les fois sans exception que j'ai fait signe a une fille d'arreter de texter pendant qu'elle conduisait parce qu'elle avait failli me rentrer dedans, souvent dans un stationnement, j'ai eu le droit au :squintfin de leur part.

TOUTES les fois.

J'ai jamais eu a faire signe a un homme d'arreter de texter, je n'ai jamais vu de comportement dangereux de leur part au volant pendant qu'ils textaient.

Coincidence?

Moi j'ai eu droit au "kess tu veu toé tabarnak?". ROFL

Maudit que j’avais envie de lui arracher son miroir à cette cruche là!

You need both of your hands on the wheel unless your changing gears.

wtf both hands on the wheel ?? for what ? is your powerstearing broken ? are you so weak that you need both hands to turn the steering , maybe joining a gym would help with that

wtf both hands on the wheel ?? for what ? is your powerstearing broken ? are you so weak that you need both hands to turn the steering , maybe joining a gym would help with that

Because that's the proper way to drive?

You're trolling right?

Last edited:
People on the road are braindead and I'm glad they banned it, it's far from being a stupid law, it's a shame that people can't do anything properly
That's exactly my point. Instead of improving the quality of training, restrict more things or lower the bar for sheep.

Because that's the proper way to drive?

You're trolling right?

Wtf. Me semble que c'est complètement contre-intuitif tenir son volant à deux mains. Sur la track bien sur mais toi tu roules sur l'autoroute avec tes deux mains sur le volant mtl-quebec ?

En cas d'urgence ça doit prendre 0.3 secondes pour mettre ta deuxième main sur le volant...

Wtf. Me semble que c'est complètement contre-intuitif tenir son volant à deux mains. Sur la track bien sur mais toi tu roules sur l'autoroute avec tes deux mains sur le volant mtl-quebec ?

En cas d'urgence ça doit prendre 0.3 secondes pour mettre ta deuxième main sur le volant...

À 120kmh .3 second = combien de longueur de voiture?

Mais sérieusement, oui je conduis avec mes deux mains. Sauf quand je fais de la longue distance. À ce moment là me m'accote le bras gauche sur le bord de la fenêtre et je conduis à une main.

Back