Do not text and drive....

Wrong stat

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

When I was young I crossed the street as a pedestrian at an intersection. I nearly got bumped by a driver distracted with a cellphone on his hand, he accelerated like if no one was crossing the street. It's easy to drive by memory, but things that come in front are not by memory.

Only 2 seconds of inattention make you travel over 30meters at 60kph. Sure there are people more distracted than other, but removing the obvious distraction will reduce the amount of chance of permanent damage.

Because that's the proper way to drive?

You're trolling right?

it's one way to drive not the "proper" way . I don't need 2 hands on the steering to line change or even turn a corner. If shit happens u need both hands on the steering for what ??? what both your hands will accomplish that one hand wont .

I been driving 19 yrs with one hand on the steering and i have zero accident. Any guy i know drives with one hand , hell even my gf drives with one hand and none of these people have put themselves in danger cause of that .

The ONLY people i see driving with 2 hands are old people and asian women , some asian men 2 , what a surprise those are the dum fcks who can't drive for shit and are the danger on the road , yet they drive with 2 hands ???? omg how come , 2 hands is suppose to make ur car magically safer so how come these people are so dangerous ....

When I was young I crossed the street as a pedestrian at an intersection. I nearly got bumped by a driver distracted with a cellphone on his hand, he accelerated like if no one was crossing the street. It's easy to drive by memory, but things that come in front are not by memory.

Only 2 seconds of inattention make you travel over 30meters at 60kph. Sure there are people more distracted than other, but removing the obvious distraction will reduce the amount of chance of permanent damage.

If you got nearly bumped then its either he was looking elsewhere while driving (phone, scenery, radio, his dick, or wtv) or you werent vigilant enough or too close to the road. I can understand in some mall parking lots where pedestrians and cars are mixed together but on the road? Were you jaywalking? Did he miss a stop sign? If latter is true then Is it really the cellphone to blame? Or the dumbass who didnt simply pay attention on the road?

Like i said, this should only be useful in working against you in the courtroom or for the insurance claim. Do it at your own risk.

2 seconds of distraction while driving can result a disaster i agree. But then there are hundreds of distraction i can name while driving. At the end it all comes down to the driver. Banning talking on phone only resulted ppl to txt instead which is truly a danger.

And your experience or your stat is besides the point. Im talking about talking on the phone while driving, not doing something with cellphone. Your stat is irrelevant. Pedestrian with their face planted on cellphone is not the same as drivers talking on the phone. What now then, make a law to ban cellphone while walking?

If you got nearly bumped then its either he was looking elsewhere while driving (phone, scenery, radio, his dick, or wtv) or you werent vigilant enough or too close to the road. I can understand in some mall parking lots where pedestrians and cars are mixed together but on the road? Were you jaywalking? Did he miss a stop sign? If latter is true then Is it really the cellphone to blame? Or the dumbass who didnt simply pay attention on the road?

Like i said, this should only be useful in working against you in the courtroom or for the insurance claim. Do it at your own risk.

2 seconds of distraction while driving can result a disaster i agree. But then there are hundreds of distraction i can name while driving. At the end it all comes down to the driver. Banning talking on phone only resulted ppl to txt instead which is truly a danger.

And your experience or your stat is besides the point. Im talking about talking on the phone while driving, not doing something with cellphone. Your stat is irrelevant. Pedestrian with their face planted on cellphone is not the same as drivers talking on the phone. What now then, make a law to ban cellphone while walking?

Yes, he was fucking talking on the phone on a 4 way stop intersection & accelerate like if there was no one there.
Yes, I had priority on a 4 way stop as a pedestrian & came on the corner before the car arrive
Yes, I was tall enough to be visible & also made eye contact with the driver before crossing the street.
Yes, it was on day time
Yes, I was crossing the street at a fast pace
Yes, it was traumatic enough for me to remember.

Most Taxi drivers use their phones while driving. Isn't that example is good enough?

Yes, he was fucking talking on the phone on a 4 way stop intersection & accelerate like if there was no one there.
Yes, I had priority on a 4 way stop as a pedestrian & came on the corner before the car arrive
Yes, I was tall enough to be visible & also made eye contact with the driver before crossing the street.
Yes, it was on day time
Yes, I was crossing the street at a fast pace
Yes, it was traumatic enough for me to remember.

Most Taxi drivers use their phones while driving. Isn't that example is good enough?

You made an eye contact yet he still accelerated as if no one was there.. sounds like bigger problem than just talking on the phone dont you think?? It sounds like he tried to take priority at the intersection. Simply a bad driving. If you told me he didnt see you because he was on the phone then the whole incident wouldve sounded more reasonable.

I've seen people driving like retards with or without a phone.

Taxi? Lol cmon, they all drive like retards because they just dont give a shit. And actually they use handfree.

Back