FedEx delivered my package to the wrong address? dafuq do I do?

g-ng

I ordered parts from Rock Auto. FedEx driver delivered it to the wrong address because tracking number says it was signed for. I called them already. I called them already and they told me they'll call the driver. If they can't find it, they'll file a claim.

Question is, how long does it take? any past experience with drivers not delivering shit at the right location? Is it the same driver that does the same area? I'll be stuck with the dumbass for the next few weeks?
I got an ASR brace + sway bar coming in... thru FedEx again.

depends if the rock auto gave fedex the wrong add or if it was the drivers mistake...they will attempt to retrieve it from the same add the driver left it at. if it were signed for and the person that signed for it refuses to give it back u can always send police as fedex will have the delivery add on file and it considered theft. another way is to go urself to the wrong address and get it which is the easiest and fastest solution otherwise if all fails demand a refund from rock auto and rock auto will process the claim anyways....the settlement of the claim amount will only be paid to the shipper which is rock auto anyways..

if you need more info pm ur track #

How can someone simply sign for something that doesn'\t have their name on it. It doesn't make any fucking sense. Anyways, generally, the driver will be doing the same route for a while, so it's very possible you get the same idiot.

Peu importe la façon qui est utilisé l'erreur peut se produire. Poste Canada avait foutu la clé dans le mauvais casier pour mon colis et m'obstinait que j'avais mal regardé ou que ma blonde y était aller. Il a fallu que je sacres et la fasse sentir la commis au comptoir que c'était une conne avec ces questions d'épaisses qui me laissait passer pour un attardé mentale aveugle... J'ai été chanceux, le lendemain la clé était dans mon casier, quelqu'un d'honnete a pas prit mon paquet.

Oatmeal-Your-vs.-Youre.png

I don't know how many times I'll receive parcels with wrong postal codes, missing apt #'s, wrong street numbers ect ect, although I do work with some pretty retarded people and deal with some fucking moronic customers.

On another note. I called FedEx. They have the right address. I confirmed it. Unless Rock Auto copy paste the address wrong? It's almost impossible.

x2 pas de remboursement obtenu ils m'ont dis que c'était aux douanes que ça c'était perdu et que poste canada ne pouvait rien faire..

IMO un douanier a une belle montre a son poignet

Back