Formula 1 Official thread

bah encore là, ça depends de ce qui va se passer, ça peux virer d'un bon sens pour eux aussi. La réalité c'est que Hamilton il lui reste surement pas 5ans, donc c'est pas négatif pour Merc de commencer à se tourner vers l'avenir non plus. Leur nouveau pilote (si c'est une option long terme) sera bien implanté dans l'équipe pour le nouveau cycle de régulations

Kick in the nuts for Merc and Sainz

On the Merc side I can’t blame Lewis, they didn’t appear to listen to his input in terms of car direction, and this for two years straight.
If he didn’t see himself winning again with Merc, this just confirms the 2024 car will be a shitbox again

On the Ferrari side this is a jackpot score. Get feedback from multi year Merc experience
I can’t imagine the price they paid for him though probably a new record

On Hamilton side it’s weird as fuck to me but falls in place quite nicely given his notorious hypocrisy.
“To all the men and women at Brack….erm…Maranello”…
On the retirement side best choice for sure but on the legacy side it doesn’t stack up at all
He for sure didn’t need the paycheck but I think that’s what he will be remembered for as for his last stint, especially if he can’t match Leclerc

On Sainz side, damn what a crotch blow lol.

In 2025 we will also put to rest Lewis glory skills if Leclerc dominates him, as gifted as he seems to be

bah encore là, ça depends de ce qui va se passer, ça peux virer d'un bon sens pour eux aussi. La réalité c'est que Hamilton il lui reste surement pas 5ans, donc c'est pas négatif pour Merc de commencer à se tourner vers l'avenir non plus. Leur nouveau pilote (si c'est une option long terme) sera bien implanté dans l'équipe pour le nouveau cycle de régulations
I don’t think they saw it coming and they don’t really have anybody out of the blue to reliably replace him a la Russell
Mick won’t do it (Russell level)
There are Alonso rumours but they’re just rumours, and looking at how stroll is throwing money and copy pasta at the problem, I’d bet on Aston rather than Mercedes. Stroll jr is the reason they didn’t do good in constructors, not the team itself

ça va être awkward en esti comme saison hahaha
George "Torpedo" Russel va jouer du coude pis tasser Lewis aussi souvent que possible c'est clair.
Ce sera pas beau... mais ça devrait être le fun à regarder!!

I'm calling it now : Sainz va ce ramasser chez Audi, comme Sainz SR pour le Paris-Dakar.

LOL
579ca181d68db05043ed6318d1d640ef.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-S911W en utilisant Tapatalk

Ricc3 chez redbull
Sainz chez alpha tauri
Perez chez Mercedes? Sinon Mick? Un N recrue?

Envoyé de mon SM-S911W en utilisant Tapatalk

Kick in the nuts for Merc and Sainz

On the Merc side I can’t blame Lewis, they didn’t appear to listen to his input in terms of car direction, and this for two years straight.
If he didn’t see himself winning again with Merc, this just confirms the 2024 car will be a shitbox again

On the Ferrari side this is a jackpot score. Get feedback from multi year Merc experience
I can’t imagine the price they paid for him though probably a new record

On Hamilton side it’s weird as fuck to me but falls in place quite nicely given his notorious hypocrisy.
“To all the men and women at Brack….erm…Maranello”…
On the retirement side best choice for sure but on the legacy side it doesn’t stack up at all
He for sure didn’t need the paycheck but I think that’s what he will be remembered for as for his last stint, especially if he can’t match Leclerc

On Sainz side, damn what a crotch blow lol.

In 2025 we will also put to rest Lewis glory skills if Leclerc dominates him, as gifted as he seems to be
Yeah I mean, I'm sure they paid dearly to buy him out.

And, athletes at the end of their careers are not as good as they once were, he's maybe past his prime, Mercedes didn't get the car right, not exactly a winning combination. It's going to be difficult at Ferrari also.
Et que dire du rejet de la F1 avec Andretti... retarded...
FIA have some good points like building a 2025 car to the current regulations, and then a 2026 car to new regulations, within 1 year. But it remains:

1. USA is the biggest un-tapped market for F1: people have money and the sport is gaining popularity among young viewers.
  2. F1 doesn't have an American manufacturer
  3. There are now 3 races in the USA

And, athletes at the end of their careers are not as good as they once were, he's maybe past his prime, Mercedes didn't get the car right, not exactly a winning combination. It's going to be difficult at Ferrari also.

FIA have some good points like building a 2025 car to the current regulations, and then a 2026 car to new regulations, within 1 year. But it remains:

1. USA is the biggest un-tapped market for F1: people have money and the sport is gaining popularity among young viewers.
And for Hamilton, Ferrari has a good car, so it could potentially mean a 8 world champion title for him, I think its a win win situation for both team.

And for Hamilton, Ferrari has a good car, so it could potentially mean a 8 world champion title for him, I think its a win win situation for both team.
One race pace Ferrari is closer to RBR than Mercedes but im not sure Ferrari can win a championship. They have institutional problems that Hamilton alone can’t solve in short order. I’m happy he left, Mercedes has been stagnating since 2019/2020

Only thing is Americans especially the DTS crowd are already starting to tune out. F1 picked up a bunch of fans via the pandemic and the end of a rule change. Now those same fans are saying it’s boring, guess what ? F1 has always been boring !

What is wild is other series are starting to pick up on the coat tails of F1 popularity!

One race pace Ferrari is closer to RBR than Mercedes but im not sure Ferrari can win a championship. They have institutional problems that Hamilton alone can’t solve in short order. I’m happy he left, Mercedes has been stagnating since 2019/2020
He must have faith in Fred Vasseur.

Also, I wonder if he drove the new can in the simulator and that pushed him out the door haha

Back