News: FORMULE 1 en fin de semaine a Montréal!!!

Sans faute! Je voulais aller voir la course LIVE, derniere annee avec les moteurs V8... mais ma situation financiere ne me le permet pas so... ca va etre dans le salon chez un de mes chums. Vive la TELE HD de 50 Pouces et le son Surround!

il vont avoir qui les f1 en 2014? Un v6 turbo? L4 turbo? je sait pas trop

I know what you mean as I used to feel the same way... I would pre-order my tickets for the following year the day after (Monday) the race. I would actually have a down following the race because I knew it was all over and when I was younger I wish I could just pack up and leave with the teams for the next event. I have outgrown most of that feeling but it remains the event of the year.

What I miss the most is the old qualifying session format, the one hour Saturday shoot out where all drivers waited until the last 5 minutes and let it all hang loose (this is when you saw the full speed of a F1 car on dedicated qualifying engines, tires, special fuel (you could actually smell the different fuel mixture), and full turbo boost...). How I miss that...

The feeling will comeback i'm sure, pal.

I also miss that but i still enjoy it a lot, good fun!

I hope they go with turbocharged engine next year.

Présent !

Je suis data engineer sur une Porsche GT3 Cup ! Une des plus belles pistes que nous visitons de l'année !

Wow grats Exau. I think hamilton will win. He has won in 3 of his 5 races here and the 2 other times he did not finish. Mercedes also has the best top speeds and the rain doesnt seem to bother Lewis one bit. I also really like alonso because ferrari has always been good in montreal. On a side note, how the hell did Massa become a driver for ferrari? He is, in my opinion one of the worst drivers in the championship. The guy can put up fast laps once in a while but man.. He always finds a way to screw up. Did you guys see in monaco? he crashed twice at the same place.

Guys, Im in the ''paddock club'' all weekend....thxs to the invitation of Dubai Government...
Ill post pics...suppose to be extremely exclusive...
check it out....straight up in the paddock...lolol
Paddock_club_zps084f631a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im crossing my fingers in hope that one of my clients has a ticket extra, he said that if he does that he will give it to me! there is hope!

On a side note, how the hell did Massa become a driver for ferrari? He is, in my opinion one of the worst drivers in the championship. The guy can put up fast laps once in a while but man.. He always finds a way to screw up. Did you guys see in monaco? he crashed twice at the same place.

He got hired back in 2006 to be schumi's puppet, wich he did a good job at that. Massa's purpose was mainly to be the #2 driver of the team but in 2008 he delivered (when Kimi didnt) and lost the championship by a point. Then in 2009 he had that accident that we all know removed a lot of his confidence and raw speed, since then it has been an ever lasting fight for him to regain that confidence to push for that last 0.2s that always separates him from Alonso in qualy.

IMHO, he's doing a great job after such an accident (that would have put most of us out of the sport). I sense that he might win a race this year... that is if Ferrari dont do their '' Fernando is faster than you '' tactic.

J'espere que Pirelli ont emmene des Ultra-Mega-Extra-Tendres-Blizzak parce que:

meteobullshit.jpg

Que j'y crois meme pas. Vous trouvez pas ca suspect que comme par magie Dimanche c'est soleil et 23°C? En plus Dimanche apres midi je suis booke au iCar donc automatiquement ca va etre un deluge a peu pres partout...

Ah, pis avant que j'oublie:

combo-breaker.jpg

Desole si c'est la blonde a quelqu'un mais, calisse, les filles de F1, c'est qui l'aveugle qui les choisit? Ou est-ce que c'est comme la police qui sont obliges de prendre n'importe qui avec un certificat de techniques de duckface collegial?

With rain in the forecast Pirelli will not have a chance to test their new tires.

Just got offered free tickets, turned it down....

J'espere que Pirelli ont emmene des Ultra-Mega-Extra-Tendres-Blizzak parce que:

meteobullshit.jpg

Que j'y crois meme pas. Vous trouvez pas ca suspect que comme par magie Dimanche c'est soleil et 23°C? En plus Dimanche apres midi je suis booke au iCar donc automatiquement ca va etre un deluge a peu pres partout...

Ah, pis avant que j'oublie:

combo-breaker.jpg

Desole si c'est la blonde a quelqu'un mais, calisse, les filles de F1, c'est qui l'aveugle qui les choisit? Ou est-ce que c'est comme la police qui sont obliges de prendre n'importe qui avec un certificat de techniques de duckface collegial?

Non man....its all how the ''interview'' went before hiring....if you know what i mean....hahahahah

Guys, Im in the ''paddock club'' all weekend....thxs to the invitation of Dubai Government...
Ill post pics...suppose to be extremely exclusive...
check it out....straight up in the paddock...lolol
Paddock_club_zps084f631a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I went there a few times ;) But not this year :(

Back