FS: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Euro Subaru WRX)

photo-21_zpse937d5dc.jpg

Just saw (or should I say heard) the rumble wagon on peel today... Sounds fantastic! Big azz bump 4U!!

I just bought one that looks similar to this one today, except my front bumper is unpainted. This thing is truly a beast !!

Free bump!

why didn't you bought this one ?

The guy I bought it from lives pretty close to me, I checked out the car for fun Wednesday night and ended up buying it the next day cause I fell in love with it. I didn't even get my insurance money back for my totaled civic yet...just couldn't wait!

I have a feeling people are gonna mistake me for MTV lolll

To answer RMachucaA's question about taxes...it cost me exactly $470, if I remember correctly they told me the blue book value is $4400

Last edited:
The guy I bought it from lives pretty close to me, I checked out the car for fun Wednesday night and ended up buying it the next day cause I fell in love with it. I didn't even get my insurance money back for my totaled civic yet...just couldn't wait!

I have a feeling people are gonna mistake me for MTV lolll

To answer RMachucaA's question about taxes...it cost me exactly $470, if I remember correctly they told me the blue book value is $4400

Once you go stage 2 and slap a set of coils and sway bars on you'll be having tons of fun.

I might just keep mine. Plasti-dip it matte black and run some wide, low offset wheels next year.

Back