News: Hit the snooze button on the the face-lifted BMW F30

Big snoozer.

Here is the funny part. Go to a dealer and try to order the base model with an msport pack. They will not only say it doesn't exist which is false but will also try to upsell you for a higher model or base with a ton of options.

Man, in Europe I'm almost sure 90% of BMWs even base model ones are optioned with the Msport package. 318i Msports everywhere.

In europe theres god damn 318 with Mpack .... here not only do they give RETARDED packages as options... we cant pick what we want/dont want like they can in Europe

here they spread out all the good stuff that people like us would want in different packages to force us to walk out of there with a 70k 335 lol

To me the absurdly retarded in canada is sunroofs.. you cannot option anything without a sunroof. Want leds?need sunroof... want leather? Sunroof.want lsd? Need the combination of the 3 previous packages including sunroof.... only in canada

Its the one option I'd never touch .. Because I hate sunroofs and they're always broken. BMW never made a good one

Big snoozer.

Man, in Europe I'm almost sure 90% of BMWs even base model ones are optioned with the Msport package. 318i Msports everywhere.
I love my 3er would much rather have a hatchback and the 4er gran coupe is just too expensive. I'm a simple person. I dont mind having less power but I do want no sunroof and excellent suspension from the factory.

I guess you're also the same type of guy that always close the shades when you are near a window. Sunroof FTW.

I love sunroof

DAT SOUND when in a tunnel with a nice exhaust, windows closed, radio off, sunroof open

Back