House Music (will play in Canada in 2010/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs464

There are a lot of European house tracks that I hear on the radio and at the clubs here in Montreal. What really makes me laugh that I've been rocking this songs in my car more than a year ago and only NOW they are getting hot in Canada...

Well anyways, if you like the EDWARD MAYA kind of dancy house, here are some tracks I discovered this winter while on vacation in Europe. Most of these are Romanian, however the lyrics are in English. Most of these are late 2009 tracks so there is a chance these songs will play in Montreal in late 2010, early 2011. Enjoy.

Yo wheredo u usually get ur tracks from? any website that updates lists everyday or anything? if you can hook it up... I know what u mean i was bumping Stereo love last summer and its just hitting... But yea if you got some sort of source hook it upppppp.. Will rep fo shoooo:bigup:

Yo wheredo u usually get ur tracks from? any website that updates lists everyday or anything? if you can hook it up... I know what u mean i was bumping Stereo love last summer and its just hitting... But yea if you got some sort of source hook it upppppp.. Will rep fo shoooo:bigup:

To be honest, I either go to Europe to get my Club/House tracks... or I ask my friends who go to Europe to get me fresh tracks. This winter I befriended a few DJs in Europe and now every time a new hot songs comes out they shoot it to me via facebook ;)

Now, if we are talking about a harder stuff (like we post on WePlayTechno.com)
then I get most of it from Beatport.com :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back