Investing Money

131422975519.gif

Quite the burn we have here folks, let us hope he comes back for more

DRock said:
I was waiting for you to post some more retarded comments.. you fucking idot..

dont worry about giving me pointers buddy...lol

all is good on my side.

DRock said:
thats too funny man.. i just noticed you literally just signed on to MR aug 22, 2011..

and you think im going to take steam from you, you fucking nugget..

DRock said:
no problem.. im not worried.. people who want good advise know they can come to me.. for good help.. and they do.. and if you think im worried about your business, i'll pass..

by the way I pm'd you, I did not post my message in the thread, but because you think you are proving something..you go and copy/past my pm into the thread like a little baby..:cry

You don't even know how to spell advice properly and it's part of your job description. Quit while you still have some dignity left.

Like I said, Over-emotional pansy.

Last edited:
Moi j'investirait dans les cones oranges.
Sérieusement, je sait pas si sa serait rentable.....

Sais tu combien les compagnies dr construction font de profit avec ca? C'est une de leur vache a lait!

La ville est trop cheap pour les acheter alors elle les loue a 2$/jour/cone.... Fais les calculs!

So why don't you start advising people in the thread, instead of calling the people talking about it "bank employees"

No professional advisor will ever advise anyone in an internet thread without proper , basic KYC information about that person. With the information provided, an advisor (from any company or bank) can not make an educated plan.

Anyone that just starts throwing out "investment" ideas is not advising the "client" in the best manner as they dont know anything about them yet except that they have money coming in. They may be throwing out some positive ideas, Investments they feel will provide large gains/saftey or things that they have done or would like to do but that's not providing proper advice for that client....maybe just giving them some food for thought or questions to ask an actual advisor about....

Well it beats saying "you're all a bunch of know nothing idiots, come talk to me if you want advise" spelling mistakes and all.

Well it beats saying "you're all a bunch of know nothing idiots, come talk to me if you want advise" spelling mistakes and all.

Maybe it beats it in terms of being friendly but in terms of financial help, offering no advice is better then offering advice without knowing what you need to.

Maybe it beats it in terms of being friendly but in terms of financial help, offering no advice is better then offering advice without knowing what you need to.

Probably goes without saying that if you are looking for portfolio advice in the off topic forum of a car forum you get what you pay for.

I love your comments dude, I really do.

Thank you sir. You brought some very valid points to the table as well in your previous post.

Tugboat and Kacipolak.. you are both idiots..

Ok. Luckily I don't think of myself as an idiot.

If you actually knew what I do in real life, whom I do it for, and in what massive size I do it, you probably wouldn't call me an idiot either. I'm one of those stupid bank employees you were referring to previously. Except with the caveat that me and my group of idiot bank employee coworkers probably move more fucking weight in a single trading day than you and most of your advisor buddies will ever manage in a lifetime. Combined.

Sometimes its best to not immediately jump to internet insults mate. I wanted to share thoughts about markets, provide some investment advice. I was even hoping to learn a thing or two. You obviously wanted to argue and show everyone how much smarter you are. It's the internet; don't take this shit so personally.

Sais tu combien les compagnies dr construction font de profit avec ca? C'est une de leur vache a lait!

La ville est trop cheap pour les acheter alors elle les loue a 2$/jour/cone.... Fais les calculs!
Je sait que sa rapporte pas mal, mais je ne connais rien aux investissement et je ne saurait pas comment investir la dedans. A quantité de cones qu'il y a au québec ... $$$*jawdrop*

250 000 je dirais, y'en a en salle, la grandeur du québec fais des travaux sur les infras... moi je dirais l'immobilier, achete toi un duplex triplex et plus si tu peux, oui les intérets peuvent monter mais si ca arrive va avoir bcp de monde qui vont faire faillite donc va avoir besoin d'un plus grand nombre de loyer, donc augmentation des loyer...

Back