kawasaki or ducati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to do what?
Cruising downtown or riding the bike?
If you want to flash: get the ducati...lol

Ducati HAVE a bad reputation when comes to maintenance.
Kawasaki HAD a bad reliability reputation...good since ~2001

^^^^ agreed

most ducati guys = future ferrari guys

cruise around showing off expensive car or bike but dont know how to ride it or drive it

+
unreliable

le rider.... le bike cest un detail ;)

cote a cote, je sais pas si ca a ete fait sur le net ..

The ZX-10R is faster than the 1098 hands down, but much more violent as well.

The 1098 is really a sick bike but wow is it not worth $20k+...

The ZX-10R is faster than the 1098 hands down, but much more violent as well.

Munchy...how would you know that? lol
A buddy of mine - who happens to be Cycle Canada's Chief Editor says the 1098 - hands down. And you know what, maintenance aint all as bad as what people think...guess it depends how you ride it...

hmm interesting
good for my general knowlegde, i was going for Kawasaki first but ducati looked pretty hot
i haven't seen much of them in Montreal but Kawasaki's are pretty common
so i guess i'll stick to kawasaki cuz those japs are experts when it comes to engineering bikes hehe

hmm interesting
good for my general knowlegde, i was going for Kawasaki first but ducati looked pretty hot
i haven't seen much of them in Montreal but Kawasaki's are pretty common
so i guess i'll stick to kawasaki cuz those japs are experts when it comes to engineering bikes hehe

I guess what makes it less common here is that there is only 1 dealer...and they can charge whatever for maintenance...that's what sux.

I guess what makes it less common here is that there is only 1 dealer...and they can charge whatever for maintenance...that's what sux.

P-e pcq il en as un quantité limité de produire chaque année?
et aussi que c'est presque le double du prix a l'achat (sinon plus!)

do it yourself... then find some places to get parts on the net

as for the performance... there's one thing that the 1098 kills; suspension and brakes... damn have you seen the forks on that mother? have you seen the brakes? its worth around 6000$ new... like the 06 R1 LE, expensive as hell parts.

now bend the forks, and replace them on your 1098... THATS gonna cost alot

P-e pcq il en as un quantité limité de produire chaque année?
et aussi que c'est presque le double du prix a l'achat (sinon plus!)

ouin cest genre 25 000$ pour un 1098? cest quand meme hardcore... un 10r ca serait quoi 13 000$?

ducati si tes en europe.. cest plus commun pis cest fkn pas cher comparer ici

La 1098 je peux l'avoir à 19000$ à Ottawa, tk c'était le prix sur la pancarte.

Le ZX10R son en liquidation présentement à 11 000$.

Depends on the bike. For a supersport id go Jap. Cheaper and faster. I also think that although the Duc Supersports look amazing, i dont see them as better looking then most other SS's.

But the Hypermotard is my new favorite bike. Id rock that sh*t anyday! Went into Ducati Toronto to see it and im in Love....Also Ducs retro racers are sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back